News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Pinball Dreams, new game from Batman Group!!

Started by Joseman, 13:28, 17 September 16

Previous topic - Next topic

zeropolis79

SkulleateR

BIG THX to everyone involved in this great Project  8) 8) 8)

robcfg

Congratulations!

I'll play on my CPC this weekend. I think on emulators the input lag is quite noticeable.

VincentGR

Quote from: robcfg on 22:07, 01 October 19
Congratulations!

I'll play on my CPC this weekend. I think on emulators the input lag is quite noticeable.

This game deserves to run on the real thing, crt scrolling and no input lag.

Trixster

Since the guys cannot sell this, they have a Patreon or PayPal so we can donate? I'd glad send some cash for their efforts
CPC6128 + M4 | Amiga A1200 + 80Mhz B1260 + 128MB + Indi AGA2 + Ide-fix | Amiga A3000 060 + CV64 + SLC486 | Atari Falcon + CT60e
Amiga A4000 CSMk2 060 + Indi AGA + Mediator + Voodoo3 + Sonnet G3 400Mhz | C64 | Saturn | PS1 | PS2 | MD | SNES | Atari 2600
Arc A3020  | A3000 | BBC B 32K + 128K SWRam + 20K Shadow Ram + RPi0 CoPro | BBC Master Turbo | A420/1 | Atom | Jaguar

||C|-|E||

Awesome game and awesome effort! Thank you so much guys, seriously  :-* :-*

teopl

Is it possible to run on CPC 464 and SF3 card? I am getting the message that 128K is required...

slugman

SF3 has 2mo ram but doesn't support .dsk file yet.

00WReX

I just finished a 'Pinball Dreams' gaming session on real hardware.

Simply awesome.  Well done to all involved.  ;)

The scrolling is so smooth, and the gameplay and music/sounds is all excellent.

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

mr_lou

How very annoying it turned out to be impossible to get the license.  :(
That's just not right.

Creating this production deserves something.

I strongly encourage everyone to donate to the group.

XeNoMoRPH

Quote from: teopl on 22:41, 01 October 19
Is it possible to run on CPC 464 and SF3 card? I am getting the message that 128K is required...

i think yes, edit SF3.INI

*CPC 464 select external RAM hack 
CPC464=TOTO
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

kawickboy

A new CPC masterpiece is out now.

roudoudou

I can already say my little girls love the game (on real hardware of course)

about me i'm enjoying tunes while they are playing
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

Loki

I was playing this in the early hours last night, absolutely amazing, there were moments where I got so immersed in the game that I pretty much forgot I was playing the CPC version, just felt like classic Pinball Dreams. Huge thanks and congrats to all involved, cheers!

Carnivius

Was playing for an hour last night (On emulator, I just have a 464) and it's absolutely superb.  Graphics and sound are high quality but it's the gameplay that really impresses, cos it just feels so similar to the Amiga original's feel in smoothness and the physics of the ball that it's amazing to think this is running on a machine well known for receiving far too many dodgy sluggish Speccy ports. Shame you couldn't make it official, it really deserves it.   I'd happily donate a few quid in appreciation.  Definitely one to show off to the Spectrum and C64 owners when they insult our machines. :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Hwikaa

Wow.

I just played the game on real hardware. With CRTC 2. And I just can't believe it. The game is so smooth, so fast, so fluid, so rewarding! Musics and graphics are awesome! Bold choices when it comes to colors, by the way.

It's literally flawless. Impressive. Perfect.

And I'm not even into pinball games.

Great job, Batman Group!

Rhino

Thanks to all, fellas!
I hope you have fun and make good scores!

About the license, we talked about it yesterday in the live show we did with Juanje on Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/juanjel
At first everything was going well, they sent us the Rebellion logo and a copyright message to put in the intro, but it got complicated when Philip left Rebellion, even so he kept in touch with people from inside and everything went on, but those contacts also left Rebellion and finally we only had an email to talk to them directly, they never answered us, so after almost a year of waiting, we were in the starting box and we decided to resign.
We never got no as answer, quite the opposite, but it's a matter that doesn't interest them at all and for that very reason I hope we don't have any problems.

Gryzor

Did I miss something? Where is it mentioned it's not licensed?

Oops yes, I missed a whole page of posts. Nevermind.

Token

What a great achievement, game play like the original, graphics and music outstanding. Smooth as hell!  8) The game will occupy all the CPC's now that summer is over.Thank you! YES :-*

Lazy Dude

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:24, 02 October 19
Did I miss something? Where is it mentioned it's not licensed?

Oops yes, I missed a whole page of posts. Nevermind.

What's that you say? The licence is in the post? Oh well that's ok then    :D

zeropolis79

Quote from: Rhino on 11:30, 02 October 19
Thanks to all, fellas!
I hope you have fun and make good scores!
Typically, I'm at my old man's for his birthday and my 6128 Plus (with Gotek) is 100 miles away so I'm trying to use WinAPE to try it out.. But what I've seen so far, I really like.
Many thanks for all the hard work.

Lazy Dude

I'm not sure what to be the most exited about tonight, the delivery of wine or having a crack at pinball.
Hmmm... download game, open wine, play game till wine runs out!

villain

Will try it this evening. Probably. If I manage to convince my family that it's really necessary to spend the rest of the day in the "hobby room"...

GOB

We have now the best 8bit pinball. Great !!!

LambdaMikel

Amazing, congrats!! Have to play it tonight  :D