News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

A Cybernoid Discussion (was: Re: CYBER CHICKEN REVIEW)

Started by MacDeath, 23:42, 09 February 14

Previous topic - Next topic

redbox

Quote from: fano on 11:35, 15 February 14
I love 0,zero,null,void , this is the utimate place , exactly in the center of infinity, that may be nothing but that gives signification to everything  ;)

I agree, 0 is perfection!

Plus you can have good arguments about whether it's really a number or not ;-)

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

redbox

Quote from: TotO on 18:58, 15 February 14
With 0, you can only improve !  :-\

You can't improve on 0, it's not possible... Just try dividing by it ;-)

Cholo

Auch yes. Cybernoid is finishable but its in the category of being sadistically difficult. If you came to me and claimed it was impossible playing with joystick id wouldnt disagree with you at all. Playing with keys does increase your chances significantly. Also using the right weapons at the right times is vital. Remembering the game layout dosnt hurt either but isnt 100% essential. Perhaps the most usefull hint i can give is that even tho the game is on a timelimit you can enter a screen where the enemies just keep spawning if you dont leave the screen so you can just keep shooting them and stock up on items.

Puresox

You need to stock up on bounty too , to gain your extra life at the end of the level , totally agree about the keyboard control

Gryzor

It hadn't occurred to me since I only played it with keys back then, but yes, I guess you're right - probably quite easier through the keyboard!

MacDeath

haha thx fano, lulz were had... but it has been shooped, and i've seen a lot of shoop to know what i'm tolking aboot... :P

I guess the "0" for your R'type means it is actually 16 so it goes for a new 4bits batch... which is not even implemented...