News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Doesn't Solar Jetman exis for the CPC?

Started by mr_lou, 17:46, 05 June 12

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_lou

Doesn't Solar Jetman exist in some form for the CPC?

MacDeath

lunar landing low grav simulation... sort of.

we had Inertie from Ubi soft.

http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=1156

perhaps a few other games too.

the gameplay must not be exactly like your NES game.

Carnivius

Didn't realise that site had a YM Player for many of the games shown on it.  Very useful for explaining how awesome some CPC tunes were to friends online who might not bother with CPC emulators and such just to listen to a tune I'm talking about.    :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

mahlemiut

Heh, never noticed the YM Player there before...  unfortunately, I get no sound output. :(  It otherwise runs perfectly.
- Barry Rodewald

Carnivius

Sounds fine until I open another tab that also has the YM Player on it and then it goes a bit strange but as long as I keep it to one tab til I'm done listening to that game's music it's fine.   ;)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Bryce

Quote from: MacDeath on 12:21, 06 June 12
lunar landing low grav simulation... sort of.

we had Inertie from Ubi soft.

perhaps a few other games too.

the gameplay must not be exactly like your NES game.

Cool. Reminds me of one of my favourite games - Thrust. Very basic vector graphics, but very convincing physics
and very addictive :)

Bryce.

ralferoo

Thrust was very awesome. I've not got round to buying it yet, but Gravity Wars for the PS3 looks like the same concept but made much better....

mr_lou

Doh, I mixed up the titles.
It wasn't Solar Jetman I was thinking about, but rather Jetpac.

Jetpac