News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

What text adventures have you beaten without help?

Started by cwpab, 21:23, 29 March 24

Previous topic - Next topic

cwpab

What the title says. It could be CPC games or any other platform. I may try some of the ones you mention.

cwpab

Oh I forgot to add.. In my case I can play English and Spanish text adventures. I could try with French ones, never with German (too mysterious for me!).

Mark_wllms

We had a pirated disk of Hitchiker's Guide at school. It took me about a year to beat it, though I had heard the radio programme and read the books.

I have played several Infocom games.since, and I think Wishbringer is the easiest to beat.

I beat The Pawn on CPC using the hints in the manual. I never managed to beat any other Magnetic Scrolls games, and I also failed at the level 9 games.

poulette73

SRAM, SRAM II, Orphée.  8)

And with help for "The Passager du Temps".

Deevee

ORIGIN 320,200:FOR r=1 TO 360:PLOT 5*(16*(SIN(r))^3),5*(13*COS(r)-5*COS(2*r)-2*COS(3*r)-COS(4*r)):NEXT

cwpab

Quote from: Deevee on 10:22, 30 March 24Does Saga count as "text adventure" ?
Not really, that's an... "RPG"!  ;D

abalore

Don Quijote, La guerra de las vajillas, Carvalho, La Aventura Espacial, La Aventura Original

By that time I was limited to Spanish adventures

cwpab

Quote from: abalore on 16:58, 30 March 24Don Quijote, La guerra de las vajillas, Carvalho, La Aventura Espacial, La Aventura Original

By that time I was limited to Spanish adventures
Wow, you didn't finish Megacorp? I humbly believe it plays and looks better, and it's also much less frustrating. Perhaps the worse thing I can say about the game is that the cover does not represent the gameplay at all!  8)