News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Some Lightgun info

Started by ComSoft6128, 15:59, 25 February 19

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

I didn't realise that quite a few CPC games supported the lightgun:

http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/DB9-Lightpen

||C|-|E||

Quite a few apps and games yes... I had one of these back in the days, when I was 8 or 9. Somebody gave it to me for free and then my dad had to adapt the case because it could not be directly plugged into my 6128. It was cool, or at least I always thought it was very cool, but not accurate at all  :-\

VincentGR

Oh, no love for cop-out?

ComSoft6128

Time for someone to make a comparative video?  :)

Or is their one out there already and I've missed it?

||C|-|E||

I must have mine in Spain... if I find it next time I go home I will bring it to UK and try to do something with it  ;D

TotO

Just to remember to PlayCity users, this expansion provide a connector to plug LightGun or LigthPen to use with softwares reading the expansion port ! (Amsoft, Amstrad, Dk'tronics, Magnum, Trojan, ...)
Tested with the Sega Phaser Gun and a DB9 adapter ... I should build adapters and provide two guns if some peoples are interested. ;)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

XeNoMoRPH

Quote from: TotO on 07:58, 28 February 19
Just to remember to PlayCity users, this expansion provide a connector to plug LightGun or LigthPen to use with softwares reading the expansion port ! (Amsoft, Amstrad, Dk'tronics, Magnum, Trojan, ...)
Tested with the Sega Phaser Gun and a DB9 adapter ... I should build adapters and provide two guns if some peoples are interested. ;)
mmmmm very interesting  :o
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)