R

'Amstrad Games Book' by Kevin Bergin & Andrew Lacey

Started by Russ, 12:05, 16 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

I'm moving house, and found a copy of the 'Amstrad Games Book' by Kevin Bergin * Andrew Lacey. It's in pretty much pristine condition. Is this item of interest to anyone here? I found one amazon seller flogging it for £99, which I thought was a bit ambitious, but anyway, I'd rather it go to a collector or CPC lover.

steve

That is very kind of you, but I already have it, you should put it on ebay and see what it fetches, I know there have been 2 or 3 copies over the past few weeks but  someone may still be looking for it.

I have seen several books on ebay at ambitious prices, but I would not pay those prices because ultimately you don't know what the condition of the book is until it is in your hands, and then it is too late.

Gryzor

Hello Russ,

Very kind of you to drop by and let us know! Unfortunately I don't think it would fetch too much on eBay (£10? £15 maybe? Certainly not £99, not in this universe). There's also an ebay auction ATM with a BuyitNow tag of £80 - zero bids.

Here's a question: could you put a price on it? Then, guys, would anyone be interested in chipping in so that we can buy it and scan it for the wiki?

Cheers
Gryzor

Xyphoe

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:26, 19 July 11
There's also an ebay auction ATM with a BuyitNow tag of £80 - zero bids.
Cheers
Gryzor

I can't find it on there at all? Link?

Gryzor

Yeah... not there any more? Someone bought it?!

fibonacci

Russ,

I'm not sure if it's too late, but I'd love to get that copy of the book... Do you still have it in your possession?

PLease let me know... email at eliseo.dannunzio@gmail.com