News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amsoft Software Catalogues - Are they online?

Started by chinnyhill10, 22:38, 31 August 15

Previous topic - Next topic

seanb

Quote from: chinnyhill10 on 21:20, 03 September 15

That's fantastic. I'll grab a download over the weekend and hopefully someone here can help put it on the Wiki. Cheers.

Tut tut Chinny. That is my scan used in your latest video. Cleaned up by Richard but scanned by me.

Your punishment is to play Count Duckula 2 for 2 hrs.
It should be on the wiki though. Maybe you can upload the cleaned up version to it.
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

chinnyhill10

Quote from: seanb on 12:39, 15 August 21

Tut tut Chinny. That is my scan used in your latest video. Cleaned up by Richard but scanned by me.

Your punishment is to play Count Duckula 2 for 2 hrs.
It should be on the wiki though. Maybe you can upload the cleaned up version to it.

I'm very sorry. As you can see this was 6 years ago and the catalogue has been copied across at least 3 disks over the years. Richard *did* scan a catalogue for me but it was the 1987 catalogue. Given the passage of time and all the copying I'd left a note in the folder reminding me he had done that for me but mistook that note to mean he'd done BOTH of them. There's been no touching up.

Again please accept my apologies. I will pin a note to the video and will be happy to delete the video if you wish.

I always try to ensure I credit and do so correctly and I am deeply unhappy I have fouled up. Sorry.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

seanb

Don't worry about it.

I was only messing with you.  ;D   So please don't make any changes to your video. It isn't that important and I love your content.

The catalogue should be available to all though and you do have a better copy of it so maybe it could go on the wiki.

However the punishment still stands.  ;)

chinnyhill10

Quote from: seanb on 14:16, 15 August 21
Don't worry about it.

I was only messing with you.  ;D  I don't care.

Thanks. I have properly credited in a pinned comment and in the description.

I can put it on Dropbox if it turns out it's been worked on. Although nobody has touched out the red pen on the front cover so unsure what has been fixed.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

seanb

It hadn't been cropped properly so there was white borders showing or a page with Chinese text (no idea what that was from) laid on top to stop the back of the page showing through was visible from the sides and it hadn't been rotated properly.
Plus some of the blemishes have been cloned out. Richard had done a lot of work to clean it up.