News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad 6128 Bundle UK Only

Started by Dagger, 12:16, 25 December 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagger

CLOSED:

This lot is now going to be split up shortly and put on the bay. Thanks for any interest shown

Hi.
   This is my first post on here so not sure if this in the correct place to post this. I have stopped using my Amstrad gear as I just have to many other machines(Amigas) to sort out at the moment. So I have this collection for sale.

http://amibay.com/showthread.php?t=11917

If I cannot get rid of them shortly then I will start to split the items up. There has already been interest for the multiface II but at the moment its all as advertised.
Life's a bitch. You marry one or two then you die !

arnoldemu

Quote from: Dagger on 12:16, 25 December 10
Hi.
   This is my first post on here so not sure if this in the correct place to post this. I have stopped using my Amstrad gear as I just have to many other machines(Amigas) to sort out at the moment. So I have this collection for sale.

http://amibay.com/showthread.php?t=11917

If I cannot get rid of them shortly then I will start to split the items up. There has already been interest for the multiface II but at the moment its all as advertised.
Welcome to CPCwiki forums.

You are ok to post here, Gryzor may move it to a more suitable place if he wants.

:)

Feel free to come back and visit if you want because you don't need to own a real CPC to enjoy these forums.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Dagger

Many thanks for the welcome, much appreciated  :) . Reading through some of the post it seems like the Amstrad has moved on quite a bit since I was into it, mainly with some of the cool mods that are being done.
Life's a bitch. You marry one or two then you die !

MacDeath

Don't get it wrong : Amstrad was always Cool. ::)

BTW that's a lot of tapes you got there...
When you have the chance to have a 6128/664... it is a shame not to get a 3"1/2 working on it.

Gryzor

It's a shame it's UK only... :(

*moving thread*