News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

...and I'm back!

Started by Gryzor, 18:32, 13 June 09

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Hello guys!

Got to apologise for disappearing for about a month now... Health problems that kept me essentially in bed for around a month, as well as the most difficult project I've ever undertaken (renovating and decorating a new appartment!) have taken their toll on me...

I'm better now, though still very busy, but I've gathered some courage and will be going over all the new topics, and hopefully I'll be here on a daily basis from now on.

Nice to see the forum expanding with lots of new posts and new members - thank y'all!

Cheers
Gryzor

the KING

Good to have you back, and nice to hear that your health is improving!
Tom

Gryzor

Thanks mate, it wasn't too good wasting my days...

Ygdrazil

Hi Gryzor

Nice to have you back.. ..

Hope you are back up running 100% again soon!

/Ygdrazil

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:32, 13 June 09
Hello guys!

Got to apologise for disappearing for about a month now... Health problems that kept me essentially in bed for around a month, as well as the most difficult project I've ever undertaken (renovating and decorating a new appartment!) have taken their toll on me...

I'm better now, though still very busy, but I've gathered some courage and will be going over all the new topics, and hopefully I'll be here on a daily basis from now on.

Nice to see the forum expanding with lots of new posts and new members - thank y'all!

Cheers
Gryzor