General Category > General Discussion - Introductions

Anyone else seen on ebay someone selling Amstrad games for way over their worth?

(1/4) > >>

mark25810:
I just went to browse ebay and could not help but burst out laughing to myself when i saw someone selling 27 amstrad games...none of which has been tested for £299.99. even if they all worked they would be hard pushed to get £60 for the lot

JOB LOT OF 27 AMSTRAD CPC 464 SOFTWARE TAPES / GAMES | eBay

Has Anyone else seen such madness with retro gaming before?

norecess:
Welcome to 2021.

Yes, it's the sad state of the retro-gaming market. This basically happens right now to every machines < 1995.

Some people understood that many $$$ could be extracted from nostalgia !

This trend started I would say back in 2010, and it's not going to stop soon for sure.

The original XBOX / PlayStation.. can still be acquired for "nothing" nowadays. Just wait 5-10 years from now and you will see the prices starting to raise once again.

Animalgril987:
Oh, yes. There are several threads on here all about it.

Gryzor:

--- Quote from: norecess on 21:06, 21 September 21 ---The original XBOX / PlayStation.. can still be acquired for "nothing" nowadays. Just wait 5-10 years from now and you will see the prices starting to raise once again.

--- End quote ---

Actually I was just reading yesterday how PS1 prices have started skyrocketing... Yeah, only 104 million units sold but hey, let's scalp.

Bryce:

--- Quote from: Gryzor on 10:00, 22 September 21 ---Actually I was just reading yesterday how PS1 prices have started skyrocketing... Yeah, only 104 million units sold but hey, let's scalp.

--- End quote ---

I have a box of PS2's here. Any Idea when I will be able to consider those my retirement fund? They must be up next surely?

Bryce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version