News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Anyone know this game?

Started by mrbee, 15:38, 12 October 19

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbee

Ok so i've been searching for years for this game off and on (looking through an entire rom list didnt help as I cant remember the name!)
Ive looked on many lots of tapes on ebay to see if I could see the cover. I think I just had the tape of it.

See if this description can trigger anything with you guys to help me find it, id be very grateful!!
So what i remember of the game is that it is like a cctv security system, and theres these robots (i think sort of like short circuit where they are on tracks) and they patrol the corridors, i think you can control one too.
And you can switch between screens.
That is all i can remember! I remember enjoying it but not much else other than the above!

tastefulmrship

Targhan

Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Johnny Olsen

pelrun

Add Mission Omega to the list of games to check.

mrbee

thanks so much for the help everyone am so chuffed. it is Hacker 2!!
I am on the hunt to get all of the tapes that i used to have as i stupidly sold them when i was a teen.
i own a games shop but hardly see many amstrad tapes get brought in (have bucket loads of c64 and spectrum though!)

that screenshot and loading screen pdf is super handy i will be using this to find the rest of them as there are some ive ive forgotten but recognise an image or music.

huge amstrad fan here. never coded on it (i typed in a few pages to get a card game to run but got a few characters wrong somewhere and it never ran lol).
i had an amstrad back in 1990 with the green screen.

i tend to play the games in green screen even on emulators even though its an inferior way to play haha. just something about it takes me back and thank you for your help with finding the name of the game!
great community here thank you