News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Bargins and Rare Items on eBay

Started by Amstari, 13:19, 22 July 10

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

Quote from: TotO on 11:42, 09 February 20
Buy it!

Has been buyed by one collector.

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

gpc1000

Quote from: dragon on 11:29, 09 February 20
For two minutes in wallapop spain I have view the stand demo of gx4000 in a car garage. for 500e.

Now I know what I'm building a replica of this summer!

tjohnson

Quote from: dragon on 11:29, 09 February 20
For two minutes in wallapop spain I have view the stand demo of gx4000 in a car garage. for 500e.

Simply amazing.

Looks great!

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:24, 15 October 19

Haha :D I'd be tempted if I was the least interested in the NES...

I can resist the tentation... And I tell to one of the guys in youtube that made console reviews. Ey I know one video game console that you can review, an Italian guy sell it in ebay...

Well....yeah. It buy the console XDDDDDDDDDDD.

:picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2:

https://youtu.be/gIOBwv3fZfQ

Gryzor

Someone probably burned a ROM and put it in a box...

tjohnson

Nice the cartridge label looks OK but difficult to tell without holding it.  The plastic box and artwork is almost definetly home made but looks nice.  Wonder how this fits with ebay rules on selling counterfeit items.

Edit doh, it's even says its "custom made". The Enforcer with custom cover box and manual. Very rare game that has not appeared on eBay for a few years now. The game was never sold with a box and only had an A4 piece of paper as a manual as it was third party. Condition is Good. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter.[/size]Les Enforcer en boite custom. Tres rare, international shipping.

Dr Tiger Ninestein

The cartridge label looks legit to me but then again it cant be too hard to forge a gx4000 label.

What does look odd to me is 30 bids by 6 people on the first day. Shill bids maybe?

Gryzor

dthrone

It's surely at the point where it makes financial sense just to make your own??  :-\

tjohnson

Definetly cheaper to buy another game and produce a label .  If the cart is genuine maybe people want a virgin cart?

tjohnson

Hmmm something odd has happened with the auction, it shows as unsold and all bids are gone.

Gryzor

TotO

Probably cancelled by the seller because he received an offer outside eBay...
By the way, peoples are so nerd to be able to pay +100£ for a fake box and manual.  :-\
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

arkive

https://allegro.pl/oferta/konsola-amstrad-cpc-tuningowana-gx4000-9064400044

This is from allegro, aka Polish ebay. Tricked out GX4000 (made by one of this forum's members, I believe).

It's got 128kb RAM, PS2 keyboard interface, Parados cartridge and .dsk reader. Quite an interesting project. I must admit that it's very tempting. I made a bid, but it's already ~200 pounds and will probably go higher than that. For that kind of money I could get another 6128, mayeb even with colour monitor, so I will probably pass...

....the high bid got withdrawn and I ended up buying it. What a bizarre setup! It's also very ugly :) But I love it too, especially being able to use a PS2 keyboard is amazing.

Meanwhile, I've found another crazy auction. 10,000 pounds for a roomful of Amstrad gear.

dragon

That's is old action, but it very strange view the description:

Men's analogue watch, limited edition 1991-1992 (commemoration of the release of the Amstrad CPC 6128 plus).
-----

Index: golden appliquéd bars/drops, minutes/seconds and day display at 12 o'clock, date display at 6 o'clock. 1991-1992 display at 9 o'clock (commemoration of the release of the Amstrad CPC 6128 plus).

What?.

https://www.catawiki.es/l/13319655-amstrad-commemorative-men-s-watch-anq1048-1992

Bryce

That is soooo fake it makes fakes look real. The Amstrad text is a different font, colour, not centred or aligned and the watch doesn't have any other Amstrad logo or indication and has a style that was unlikely available at the time. I think I'll sell me collectors editions iPad that came out to commorate the 6128.

The first 20 buyers get a free 3in disk with the Z80 version of iTunes!

Bryce.

dragon

A rare French?. Mp-3 have appear in ebay. There is not reference in the cpc wiki or cpc rulez. A mía in the mp-3 world?.

Very rare it appears support scart composite secam?. And some pal trascoder inside to secam?.

And the two holes?. A antenne?. No rf?.

Some type of automatic sintonization?.

https://www.ebay.es/itm/RARE-INTERFACE-TUNER-TV-ST-629-PRINTEL-genre-TUNER-MP-3-AMSTRAD-464-6128-664/303663057372

Bryce

What do you mean with "rf", the antenna cable is UHF which is all it needs, it's a TV receiver.

Bryce.

dragon

I mean the typcall rf connector, where you can put a gx4000 for example.

It have headphone socket to.

Bryce

Quote from: dragon on 09:48, 26 August 20
I mean the typcall rf connector, where you can put a gx4000 for example.

It have headphone socket to.

That's the antenna socket.

Bryce.

Gryzor

This looks weird. We had discussed the French mp3 here some time ago, but this looks like an absolute beast compared to the regular MP-3!

dragon

Yeah abosutely. A beast I have coneted today netflix to the  ctm 644. I have need 4 converters +mp-3 French.

And these need.. two. And better image probably.