News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Bargins and Rare Items on eBay

Started by Amstari, 13:19, 22 July 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

I've played a Game of Thrones mkv in the past on mine, the quality was surprising!

dragon

Oh, I have found a interesting page with a lot of manuals  and pictures included the these rare mp-3!.

https://www.two-mag.com/cpc/ACME/?dir=MATERIEL/TUNERS_TV_RADIO_MODULATEURS

Wtf made in Italy? XD.

dthrone

Bryce

Quote from: dthrone on 21:53, 03 September 20
Wow, Copter 271 in there!!

They're just the boxes, the only cartridge included is the dukebox cartridge as far as I can see.

Bryce.

dthrone

Quote from: Bryce on 06:17, 04 September 20
They're just the boxes, the only cartridge included is the dukebox cartridge as far as I can see.

Bryce.

Disappointing!

Gryzor

Huh that's an interesting one...

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:14, 17 September 20
Huh that's an interesting one...

Try search the history of kowloon in Google.

XD.

Skunkfish

Quote from: dragon on 09:03, 17 September 20
Try search the history of kowloon in Google.
Wow, fascinating!
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

VincentGR

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 10:41, 25 September 20
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amstrad-GX4000-Batman-Very-Rare/164400007698?hash=item2647010a12:g:FwoAAOSwZbtfbPWW

£700 for a rare batman gx4000 cart. I wish these people would just fuck off.

Oh don't be like that, he is offering this too:

£34 per month for 24 months.

;D ;D ;D

Skunkfish

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Bryce

Quote from: Skunkfish on 17:14, 25 September 20
Bah, that's rubbish. This one's SEALED!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BATMAN-Amstrad-GX-4000-neuf-NEW-SEALED/383075805793?hash=item593118ea61:g:Z9wAAOSwx2Bccu3p

There's a crack in the external packaging! That's got to drop the price to at least €1249! :D

Bryce.

TotO

The nerd though it was Chase H.Q. 2 ?  :-\
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Ygdrazil

How rare is this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bfl/viewbids/154141897294?item=154141897294&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&showauto=true

But will it ever work!?

I like the fact that the developer preferred the classic tall key CPC keyboard  ;)

I think the motherboard is a CPC6128+...

/Ygdrazil

Bryce

"Should work"... A pretty confident statement for such a rusted machine. But it could be restorable.

Bryce.

dragon

I view two interesting thinks. The dma patch ic  is paste  near de fdc with silicone.

It not have the separation of plus pcb with the lk6 that permit disconnect the ic and connect the signal directly to the asic.

That nobody have try ever.

It appear that  the ic it's add on the "fly",there is not tracks in the motherboard.. It paste with silicone and add to signal boards manually by wires..

That confirm amstrad don't aware about asic bug until the first batch of prototype boards was built.

And the rgb ic appears some type of prototype maybe some cpld or something else, but no the oficial amstrad ic all we have.

Ygdrazil

Hi Dragon

So you are saying that the UBI-Soft no 5 is sort of a prototype(or very early CPC+) handed out to the UBI-soft developers before the official release?

Regards,
/Ygdrazil

Quote from: dragon on 16:05, 24 October 20
I view two interesting thinks. The dma patch ic  is paste  near de fdc with silicone.

It not have the separation of plus pcb with the lk6 that permit disconnect the ic and connect the signal directly to the asic.

That nobody have try ever.

It appear that  the ic it's add on the "fly",there is not tracks in the motherboard.. It paste with silicone and add to signal boards manually by wires..

That confirm amstrad don't aware about asic bug until the first batch of prototype boards was built.

And the rgb ic appears some type of prototype maybe some cpld or something else, but no the oficial amstrad ic all we have.

dragon

Yes, exactly a early prototype with the  patch unfinished and the dac part video out unfinished In the pcb.

And I think with lk5 activated autoboot cp/m. (picture is not very well).

That is another thing bugged in the cartridge.. So I can asumme the system cartridge they used was some prototype without  the bug.

It also have z90901 that is from the early numeration system where all comercial plus range uses the new numeration system so is from 89/88.

And the asic is a prototype. It not use the amstrad printing... It used the manufacturer identification model chip.... Thosiba maybe.

GUNHED

http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Ygdrazil

Hi Gunhed
What do you mean!?? Is £185 cheap :o ? I like the keyboard though, the classic 464 kb has always been my favorite!  ;)
Regards,Ygdrazil

Quote from: GUNHED on 18:37, 25 October 20That went for super cheap!

Skunkfish

Wow, it went for less than a regular 6128 Plus! Have any of these ever turned up before?

I bet we'll see this selling for £1000+ a couple of years down the line. I wish I'd seen this thread earlier!

tjohnson

Who would really want it?  Looks like a pile of useless bits to me!

dragon

Well, technically nobody know their existence, at operational level they don't  should be diference with comercial computers.

The patchs are provisional made manualy with wires. The only  diference is that  in comercial computers  all are integrated in the pcb tracks.

And the asic should be the same, the diference is you can know the exact model that uses amstrad.

Probably amstrad don't have finished the case, the keyboard  and the fdd when  they should send it. That's the reason they made a Frankenstein. As the 464 only wanted have games from day one.

I probably bid in another date ... but that's unfortunate. I have reserved now the ps5. :(. But because I like these things if are cheap.

People don't care much about plus range. If that should be  a 464 prototype they should go to 1000e o more.