News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC in movies or on television?

Started by jamesfcarter, 16:17, 13 April 09

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Quote from: fgbrain on 10:50, 29 May 11

ΜΟΥΣΤΑΚΑΣ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΣ ΥΠΑΛΛΗΛΟΣ No1

I think that this is an Amstrad monitor definitely  :D

Yes it is!!! Strange, because this is a new production... they had it lying somewhere?

Also: a PC keyboard, monitor cable wrapped up :)

dragon

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091003/

The ELIMINATORS -P1- 1986 - Science Fiction Cyborg Fantasy Adventure (12:54)

:D

Note:I send the movie time ago to starring computer.just for the other cpc users :).

MacDeath

CPC  in a USA 1986 scyfy Zmovie ?

Lol...

CPC was in black.
This looks more scyfy than the badly designed C64...
Also the in built DiskDrive...

Just a bit sad they used the monocolour monitor.

Gryzor

Whoa look at that screen-fill routine! Pure SF!!!

McKlain

It's a spanish co-production, that's why you see a CPC in there  :D

I guess that parts of the movie were shoot in Spain, also the two actors in the scene with the 6128 in the background are spanish, one is Gabino Diego and the other one is Miguel de Grandy. They are dubbed in english  ;D

dragon

QuoteWhoa look at that screen-fill routine! Pure SF!!!

maybe is a game?(or demo game)(or magazine program).

I don't think they write the program only for the movie....

QuoteJust a bit sad they used the monocolour monitor.

They only drink heineken,And they only think in green :) .

Gryzor

Really? I used to manage Heineken here in Greece, where it had the highest by far market share in Europe and that share was much lower than you may think...

redbox

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:09, 01 June 11
Really? I used to manage Heineken here in Greece, where it had the highest by far market share in Europe and that share was much lower than you may think...

You mean you didn't drink Mythos...?  Can't think why  ;D

Well at least Keo is a great beer, and I guess you can count it as Cypriot Greek  :)

dragon

QuoteReally? I used to manage Heineken here in Greece, where it had the highest by far market share in Europe and that share was much lower than you may think...

Really,I'ts a joke based in tv promotion in champion league years ago,I prefer coca cola :).

Gryzor

Ah, Mythos is such a piss if there ever was one... there are delicious local beers, but no mass-market alternative to Heineken (btw, I like the Greek Heineken much better than others I've tried - french, german, dutch, italian...).

And yes, they have the UCL sponsorship, which is centrally negotiated and it means they get promotion even in countries where their presence is minimal.

MacDeath

Quotebtw, I like the Greek Heineken much better than others I've tried - french, german, dutch, italian...
:o
But it is supposed to be from Niederland...

BTW... Heineken is to me the best average beer.
always a good value, like a easy to live with girl... yet far more common and easier to find.

Don't know which beer to choose ? Heineken simply can't be wrong.

But hey, I still prefer a good Belge bier.

I also heard that Ceska Republik is the other good beer country in Europe.

During cold war, Western europe had Belgium and Eastern europe (the red one) had Ceska Republik to deal with the moral factor of the population.

I regret France is not a Beer country.
Wine is not as cheap and fun... and can't get you safely through the full party-night like beer does.

I like a good Guinness/Beamish black and so on  UK/Eireland stouts.

Also Deutshland is a good game... When I went to München, I was like in Fatguy Paradise. :P

Weissbier, Schweinebraten  mit Kartoffelknödel... Weisswürstzen...
Das shmekt mich.... Freue Freuen mich.

But in France, perhaps a few microbreweries here and there.

We have a good one here in Drôme... "Bières Markus" from a town called "Crest" (not C64 related, lol)

I also remember well the "Bières Lancelot" from Bretagne when I went there few years ago...

But hey, it's nearly Summer time... time to drink Pastis and Anisette (Ouzos ?).

What were we talking about ?

Gryzor

No, actually Heineken, like most beer[nb]actually there was a beer, forgetting the name, that was marketed as the beer that tastes the same everywhere since it's produced in one place only[/nb] is produced locally. And although it's the same recipe and the same technology in all their breweries, water plays a major role in beer taste[nb]one year when there was a drought in Athens and the taste of water had changed somewhat they had switched production sites[/nb] and, consequently, there are big differences. French Heineken is much lighter, for instance.

Yeah, back on topic :D

redbox

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:04, 01 June 11
I also heard that Ceska Republik is the other good beer country in Europe.

Awesome beer.

Gryzor

Yeah, they do have some really nice ones there. I enjoyed them when I was in Prague, though I don't think Pilsner Urquell is something special.

MaV

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:04, 01 June 11
I like a good Guinness/Beamish black and so on  UK/Eireland stouts.
Also Deutshland is a good game... When I went to München, I was like in Fatguy Paradise. :P

Guinness, mmmm! :) And don't forget Kilkenny!

If you like dark beer:
(Velkopopovicky) Cerny Kozel (czech)
Niksicko tamno (montenegrin)

They're very tasty and not sweet. Most dark beers tend to a sweet taste.

What were we talking about?

Beats me. ;) Cheers!
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

MaV

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:28, 01 June 11
Yeah, they do have some really nice ones there. I enjoyed them when I was in Prague, though I don't think Pilsner Urquell is something special.

I don't fancy Pils beers. Too bitter for my taste. When I was in the Western parts of Germany I always had trouble finding beers that don't taste that bitter (or maybe I just frequented the wrong locations).

Oh, and I forgot: I quite like the Serbian Jelen pivo.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

pelrun

Here's a new one - not a CPC, but a PPC showed up as a hacked together time travel device in season 2 of the Loki TV series.