News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad Cent Pour Cent

Started by Jeckle, 07:13, 12 February 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Heckel

Nothing, it's true that you are a many present to do make emulators

villain

Quote from: Heckel on 08:24, 21 March 16

You can now inscrires you on the site for real, I'd give you access to the translation tab after that.

I just registered and already noticed that e.g. translations for the boutique are missing. Are they lost?

Heckel

No, it's not that they are lost, but I pointed out on the site (in forums) that the shop was being built. I expect the TotO back from Japan to put end;)

TotO

こんにちは
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

Bytebreaker

Wow! Even with German localization. Great website with nice layout.  8)

Heckel

Thanks, that's nice ;)

The site will not move much for a few weeks, do not worry, it's just that I do because I cartons apartment changes ... and I have to order a new line for internet in my new home; )

I just returned to work after my return ... I will:

- Fixed bugs that I reported for different browsers.
- Speed ​​up the display of pages, it's a little slow there, but I have not yet optimized my images, optimized css, javascript, and cache ... It will be much faster after ca.
- We also need to shop with TotO.

Finally, I already have a few items to be inserted after all this, new tests for the latest games, some new articles ... And I would add the old content as a measure for the system of votes;)

Thank you for your patience, I know it's a little long, but it's a big project, and we advance.

Again thank you to those who help us with translations. Villain (German and English) and urusergi (Spanish)

-------------------------------------------

Merci c'est gentil ;)

Le site ne va pas bouger beaucoup pendant quelques semaines, pas d'inquiétude, c'est juste que je dois faire des cartons car je change d'appartement... et je dois aussi commander une nouvelle ligne pour internet a mon nouveau domicile ;)

Je me remet au travail juste apres... A mon retour je vais :

- Corrigé des bugs qu'on m'a signalé pour les différents navigateurs.
- Accélérer l'affichage des pages, c'est un peu lent la, mais je n'ai pas encore optimisé mes images, optimisé les css, le javascript, et le cache... Ca sera bien plus rapide apres ca.
- Nous devons faire aussi la boutique avec TotO.

Enfin, j'ai deja quelques articles a insérer apres tout ca, de nouveaux tests pour les derniers jeux, quelques nouveaux articles... Et j'ajouterais du contenu anciens au fur et a mesure pour le system de votes ;)

Merci de patienter, je sais que c'est un peu long, mais c'est un gros chantier, et on avance.

Encore merci a ceux qui nous aident pour les traductions. Villain (allemand et anglais) et urusergi (espagnol)

villain

Any news from this project?

Grim

Heckel is busy renovating his new flat, painting walls and figuring out IKEA puzzles. We should have more news and updates as soon as he gets an internet connection at his new home.

villain

Quote from: Grim on 21:13, 27 May 16
Heckel is busy renovating his new flat, painting walls and figuring out IKEA puzzles. We should have more news and updates as soon as he gets an internet connection at his new home.

Oh, IKEA puzzles are great but time consuming. :-)

I recommend this table:

PIK3A: The Raspberry Pi 3 IKEA Retro Gaming Table | element14 Community

Greetings from Arles,

villain

dirtybb

Hi,

Any news about this ?

Ast

Ast/iMP4CT. "By the power of Grayskull, i've the power"

http://amstradplus.forumforever.com/index.php
http://impdos.wikidot.com/
http://impdraw.wikidot.com/