News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by ervin, 10:26, 31 December 20

Previous topic - Next topic

ervin

To all my fellow CPC enthusiasts, I wish a very Happy 2021!
For many years, this has been the very first website I open every day.
Long may it continue!
Here's hoping 2021 is better for everyone than 2020 was!
(Though there were a *lot* of excellent CPC-related releases, so at least we can be thankful for that!)

skylas

Happy new year!!
Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET ON AMSTRAD CPC!
PENALTY KICKS!
CAPITAL QUIZ!
CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition)
HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ)
HEART CHASER 1,2,3!
BARBOUTI!
STROOPIE!
BUDRUMI!
ART WAR!
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!
AMSTABOO!
RODOLFO SKYLARRIENTE 1 and 2!

robcfg

Dear friends,

I wish you a wonderful night and a great new year!

Take care!

reidrac

Happy new year everybody!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

VincentGR

Happy new year everybody!

Χρόνια πολλά!

Carnivius

Happy new year. :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Nich

I wish all CPC fans a Happy New Year!

12 months ago, I certainly didn't expect 2020 to end this way - no one did. I resolved back at the start of 2016 that I would significantly reduce my CPC activities to focus on other things. By 2020, things still hadn't worked out the way I wanted to, but I was making plans for the future - and then the pandemic hit, along with the lockdowns.

I returned to writing reviews and updating the NVG archive as a way of maintaining my sanity while I was stuck at home during the lockdown. With a little help from other contributors, this year I managed to review over 2,000 games on CPC Game Reviews, which I never thought I would achieve - and at the time of writing this, there are now 2,075 reviews! 8)

Now that I've fallen deep into the CPC "rabbit hole", so to speak, I hope I can manage to reduce my activities again and move on in 2021 - though I'll never give up on the CPC completely. I just hope 2021 will be a better year for everyone on here. :)

Kris

Happy new year !!

Maniac

Happy New Year one and all! 2020 a great year for CPC productions not so much for other things! Let's hope for 2021!

megachur

Happy New Year 2021!

Hope you can enjoy your passion for CPC this year!  8)

tjohnson

Happy New Year.  Thanks for all the help of the people who frequent this site in 2020.

What are your Amstrad resolutions for 2021?

I probably best not make any as the one I would like to make will probably not get completed.

reidrac

Quote from: tjohnson on 11:37, 01 January 21
What are your Amstrad resolutions for 2021?

Mode 0, mostly!

(sorry)
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Mr. DVG

BEST WISHES!

May it be a good year for the CPC and for all of us!

And we hope that COVID goes away soon to get fucked (sorry for the vulgarity, but when it takes, it takes)! ;)

mikeburns

Happy New Year everyone. I have recently joined the site, having dug out my CPC and box of disks after 30 years and revived my interest. Really happy to find you're all here ! 

tjohnson

Quote from: mikeburns on 21:47, 04 January 21
Happy New Year everyone. I have recently joined the site, having dug out my CPC and box of disks after 30 years and revived my interest. Really happy to find you're all here !

Happy new year Mike. Welcome back to Amstrad.  Wish I could say everything is so happy in general, things can get only get better.

mikeburns

Quote from: redbox on 11:44, 05 January 21I had a look at your website and you might be interested in this: Assembly language programming for the AMSTRAD CPC464-664-6128 (AP DJ STEPHENSON)
Thanks redbox, that's amazing ! I have updated my website accordingly.

mikeburns

Quote from: tjohnson on 22:18, 04 January 21

Happy new year Mike. Welcome back to Amstrad.  Wish I could say everything is so happy in general, things can get only get better.

Thanks ! Yes it's been pretty grim, but there's definitely light at the end of the tunnel now.