News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Instagram stalking

Started by Gryzor, 09:33, 09 January 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

So, there's this service that allows you to correlate Instagram photos with locations, which is kind of spooky and maybe downright perverted ("let's see who has the tiniest bikini in the neighborhood!"), but can also be used for more fun things, like:

the #amstrad beat! :)

steve

I stopped watching after seeing the same image 10 times, clearly this person is listing his entire collection.
But there were some nice places shown.

Bryce

Great, loads of CPC tape covers. So how do I do the tiny Bikini search? :)

Bryce.

Gryzor

Bryce

Ok :) Back in a few hours....

Bryce.

Gryzor

I don't blame you, I know how it is in Azerbaijan.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:33, 09 January 13
So, there's this service that allows you to correlate Instagram photos with locations, which is kind of spooky and maybe downright perverted ("let's see who has the tiniest bikini in the neighborhood!"), but can also be used for more fun things, like:

the #amstrad beat! :)

Definitely an interesting flick around, although that Rick Dangerous screen is dubious. I certainly don't remember it looking like that on my Amstrad!!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

MaV

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:08, 09 January 13
I don't blame you, I know how it is in Azerbaijan.
He's probably just trying to add a few more to his collection of wives. One is not enough. :P
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

TFM

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 14:25, 09 January 13

Definitely an interesting flick around, although that Rick Dangerous screen is dubious. I certainly don't remember it looking like that on my Amstrad!!

RD128+?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

lynwen

Yikes, posted in the wrong thread, oops  :laugh:

TFM

You are welcome  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

db6128

Who is the phantom Liker...?  :blank:
Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:04, 27 February 12
Quote from: ukmarkh on 11:38, 27 February 12[The owner of one of the few existing cartridges of Chase HQ 2] mentioned to me that unless someone could find a way to guarantee the code wouldn't be duplicated to anyone else, he wouldn't be interested.
Did he also say things like "My treasureeeeee" and is he a little grey guy?

TFM

Quote from: db6128 on 21:01, 23 January 13
Where is the phantom Likker...?  :blank:

Go to Kentuckys woods and ask for moonshine ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: TFM/FS on 21:05, 15 January 13

RD128+?

Ah that explains it, never played that version.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?