News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC in burgers

Started by Trebmint, 20:47, 26 January 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Trebmint

You see some stuff you just have to take photos of sometimes, and I thought you might all appreciate this one.

Had lunch in Spitalfields market (very fashionable)  in london at weekend at a fancy burger place (no not the King or Maccie D's). And who had a large portrait on the wall? None other than Alan Sugar standing over his CPC 464 like a proud new father.

Weird to see a picture of picture of a CPC when you're eating an £8 hamburger

Gryzor

Frak! And you didn't take a pic??????

Probably Sugar was eating there at some point? :)

MacDeath

Sir sugar was perhaps their Beets supplier...

I still own an Amstrad marked Radish...lol.

But there's already a topic concerning those kind or pictures :
http://cpcwiki.eu/forum/index.php/topic,445.0.html

redbox

If the restaurant is in Spitalfields I expect they think the picture of Alan Sugar is very kitsch.

Trebmint

Quote from: redbox on 12:16, 27 January 10
If the restaurant is in Spitalfields I expect they think the picture of Alan Sugar is very kitsch.
I think he's an eastend boy. All the other photo's are of eastenders like Michael Caine, Barbara Windsor, the Krays. Just nice to see a CPC 464 when you're eating a burger

redbox

Quote from: Trebmint on 12:37, 27 January 10
I think he's an eastend boy. All the other photo's are of eastenders like Michael Caine, Barbara Windsor, the Krays. Just nice to see a CPC 464 when you're eating a burger

Ah yeah, E1.  Did you go for a curry in Brick Lane afterwards?   ;D

Trebmint

Quote from: redbox on 12:43, 27 January 10
Ah yeah, E1.  Did you go for a curry in Brick Lane afterwards?   ;D
Nope since I'd just had a dodgy burger. Brick lane is great though for getting molested by people trying to get you into the curry house. Plus at the weekend its filled with the 'oh so' ever so trendy lovely people that you normally only see in magazines, all buying cheap chinese rip off DVD's and second hand platform boots. Second hand is the new erm first hand

MacDeath

You meant second foot platform boots indeed ?

arnoldemu

Quote from: Trebmint on 20:47, 26 January 10
You see some stuff you just have to take photos of sometimes, and I thought you might all appreciate this one.
Nice and there was me thinking you were eating a burger, found something hard in it and found a cpc464  :o

Some people check their burgers and take out the gerhkins first... so next time I'll look for a cpc464 in mine  ;D
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

arnoldemu

Quote from: MacDeath on 18:09, 28 January 10
You meant second foot platform boots indeed ?
"The train now approaching platform 1..."
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource