News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New user from Spain

Started by Duca750, 22:38, 08 March 22

Previous topic - Next topic

Duca750

Hello retro friends, I take the opportunity to introduce myself here and thank the administrators for facilitating access to this forum. 

I started with a CPC464 with a CTM 644 monitor and I have enjoyed it for many years, currently I do it and I have several units working.  I have other models and even brands but the one I use the most is the 464.

I just recently bought a 6128 plus which I'm treating with hydrogen peroxide and sun and it's "radiant" but I don't have a cartridge to test how it works, thanks to other foreros I am trying to give a solution to the problem.

I do not roll up anymore and a greeting to all the fellow lovers of the CPC!

Fran123

Quote from: Duca750 on 22:38, 08 March 22Hello retro friends, I take the opportunity to introduce myself here and thank the administrators for facilitating access to this forum. 

I started with a CPC464 with a CTM 644 monitor and I have enjoyed it for many years, currently I do it and I have several units working.  I have other models and even brands but the one I use the most is the 464.

I just recently bought a 6128 plus which I'm treating with hydrogen peroxide and sun and it's "radiant" but I don't have a cartridge to test how it works, thanks to other foreros I am trying to give a solution to the problem.

which hydrogen peroxide did you use?

Duca750

Quote from: Fran123 on 11:54, 09 March 22
Quote from: Duca750 on 22:38, 08 March 22Hello retro friends, I take the opportunity to introduce myself here and thank the administrators for facilitating access to this forum. 

which hydrogen peroxide did you use?
.Hydrogen peroxide of the most economical, in 3 - 4 days of sun it has been perfect. I will upload photos soon.

I don't know how to upload photos...

GUNHED

Greetings and welcome!  :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)