News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Retro Gamer - Amstrad Action article

Started by ComSoft6128, 17:06, 18 September 20

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

The PDF of issue 199 from page 40 is worth some eyeball time:

https://archive.org/details/retrogamerukcollection

mr_lou

Nice!
I didn't know Retro Gamer magazine issues were available as online PDF files.

I downloaded issue 61 right away because I thought that was the issue where Jason Kelk had reviewed our Sort'em game on page 105, but apparently not.....
I wonder which issue it is then.

ComSoft6128

I didn't know either and was looking for something else when I ran across this particular issue only to find there were a total of 200 issues available :)

Happy reading!

Nich

Quote from: mr_lou on 18:04, 18 September 20
I didn't know Retro Gamer magazine issues were available as online PDF files.

Neither did I, but I'm not too keen on more recent issues being available on the Internet Archive so soon after they were published.

QuoteI downloaded issue 61 right away because I thought that was the issue where Jason Kelk had reviewed our Sort'em game on page 105, but apparently not.....
I wonder which issue it is then.

It is definitely issue 61, page 105. I downloaded this issue from the link @ComSoft6128 provided and the review is there. You may need to scroll to the right in your PDF viewer to see it (my viewer displays two pages side by side).

mr_lou

Quote from: Nich on 18:55, 18 September 20It is definitely issue 61, page 105. I downloaded this issue from the link @ComSoft6128 provided and the review is there. You may need to scroll to the right in your PDF viewer to see it (my viewer displays two pages side by side).

Indeed it is! Thanks!  :)