News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Some of my Artistic screen using ConvImgCPC.

Started by AMSDOS, 13:57, 07 June 13

Previous topic - Next topic

AMSDOS

I've had a bit of a play around with ConvImgCPC to produce some CPC Screens from some of my unusual artwork. I also managed to get a photo in there too, though Photos seem to be a lot harder to convert, I think this one has worked because of the colour scheme and I converted it into Mode 1 which has helped in increasing the Detail on the image.

To be honest I've only just started playing around with some of the different things in ConvImgCPC, Brightness, Contrast, Percentage of Dithering & Smoothing and was surprised by some of the results I got when I played around with it more.  ;D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Gryzor

AMSDOS

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:48, 07 June 13
Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks. It's been a while since I've done any of this stuff  :(  Though I've still got loads of stuff which I did that I could play around with in ConvImgCPC and post it here if that's okay.  :D 
Wasn't sure if it would be better to just post the Snapshot image or Upload a Disk Image, the only problem with that is people would have to load it up in Advanced Art Studio just to see it in the right colours. Wouldn't mind to try and get something happening using Mode 2 as well.  :)
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3