News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

So I'm getting my hands on a 6128+ finally!

Started by Shaun M. Neary, 13:05, 26 March 17

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigsBar

Definitely a sweet looking haul. Have fun it looks like you will!
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 00:14, 30 March 17
Definitely a sweet looking haul. Have fun it looks like you will!

Thanks dude. Drive belt is shot by the sounds of the disk trying to be read but a replacement is on it's way.

Once I get the HXC, Cables and SCART lead, i'll look into a C4CPC.
Where's selling those btw? (C4CPC) 
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Last time I checked @gerald was still making them to order. Give him a shout and I am sure he'll sort you out with one.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 00:55, 30 March 17
Last time I checked @gerald was still making them to order. Give him a shout and I am sure he'll sort you out with one.

Thanking you! =D
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Shaun M. Neary

It's ALIIIIIIIVVEE!!!

Drive belt still hasn't come yet, but everything else has!
Enjoying being able to move back and fourth between the 15 slots as well. I've heard some devices have 1000, but I'd probably be lost on that!

(and no, that's not it's permanent home yet... it'll be moved to a spare room upstairs later!)