The RolandRadio Top10 and Flop10

Started by RolandRadio, 15:44, 09 April 20

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

I have just noticed a few of my converted-abominations on RR that I did not upload. They seem to be a lot shorter than they should be... is someone trying to tell me something? ^_^

Targhan

I uploaded a few recently, I took care to respect their length. Give me their ID and I can tell you if it was  me. If that's the case, I can correct them.
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

RolandRadio

Normally we want a title to play to th first loop of the audio (if one exists) and then about 20 seconds of the repetition to fade out

Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

BSC

Quote from: RolandRadio on 14:59, 15 July 20Dizzy is played every second day. Shall i add the "artists only" again?

I really think you should poll your users on things like that. Before changing them. Because shows in particular have a huge impact on how RR is perceived (at least by me)

Generally speaking I am a bit with Targhan here: I would rather hear unknown tunes more often than listening to the same stuff again and again (if I want that, I can go to directly to the
artist or song page), like the artist shows. Especially, when there are 2 or 3 of them in a row..

So: How do YOU feel about including OUR input in structuring the broadcast schedule (for a start)?
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

BSC

Quote from: RolandRadio on 11:46, 17 July 20
Normally we want a title to play to th first loop of the audio (if one exists) and then about 20 seconds of the repetition to fade out

Another idea: Short tunes (below 1 Minute) could repeat once (or twice) before fading out,
so that we end up with fewer tunes below maybe 90 seconds..
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

BSC

Quote from: BSC on 08:19, 26 August 20So: How do YOU feel about including OUR input in structuring the broadcast schedule (for a start)?

Silence speaks louder than words ..

RolandRadio

Stupidity is awesome.
Before there is light there must be darkness
Two of us are greater than a duo
My dog is weak.
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

BSC