Schematics or Service manual for Schneider CPC6128 Z70290 R1705

Started by SerErris, 14:25, 17 February 22

Previous topic - Next topic

SerErris

Hi,

I recently aquired a Schneider CPC 6128 with board revision

PT NO Z70290, MC0023G, 94HB-R1706

[/size]I was looking at the weird capacitors next to the video connector but could not find any information.

[/size]The service manual I have does not list them (PF101-PF105) and also the schematic does not has any trace of them. So I am really interested in what they are for and if anyone of you guys do have a schematic of that board revision (and components list).

[/size]Thanks
[/size]Ser

Proud owner of 2 Schneider CPC 464, 1 Schneider CPC 6128, GT65 and lots of books
Still learning all the details on how things work.

eto

Nworc

Hey Bryce, sorry for being off-topic: In the thread you linked, you refer to the EEV video blog by this crazy dude named Dave. What a crazy guy - very informative and entertaining, but what a great nerd! I love that. He was the reason I bought this Chinese desoldering station, and I'm so glad I did. But you don't have anything to do with him besides liking this blog, do you?

Bryce

Quote from: Nworc on 19:16, 17 February 22
Hey Bryce, sorry for being off-topic: In the thread you linked, you refer to the EEV video blog by this crazy dude named Dave. What a crazy guy - very informative and entertaining, but what a great nerd! I love that. He was the reason I bought this Chinese desoldering station, and I'm so glad I did. But you don't have anything to do with him besides liking this blog, do you?

I've never met Dave personally, but I have e-mail exchanges with him and I'm also active on his Forum.

Bryce.

SerErris

Thanks for the answer Bryce.

Also the changed Schematics are in the CPCwiki in the new Service Manual.

You can find it here.

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/manuals/Amendment%20Service%20Manual.zip

However you need to digest this with the original one, because a lot of information are missing in the new one.

Cheers
Ser
Proud owner of 2 Schneider CPC 464, 1 Schneider CPC 6128, GT65 and lots of books
Still learning all the details on how things work.