News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Tecnobytes V9990 New Batch

Started by zhulien, 00:35, 06 September 21

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like a new Tecnobytes V9990 graphics card?

Yes, I want one ASAP as part of a potential next batch.
30 (54.5%)
Yes, but I am not in any hurry for one.
6 (10.9%)
I wish I can have one, but it's currently too expensive.
6 (10.9%)
Not really interested.
13 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Prodatron

I did now reply to the requests, I hope I didn't forget someone?

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

entelle42

Quote from: Prodatron on 12:02, 22 August 22I did now reply to the requests, I hope I didn't forget someone?
Hello, may be me :) MP sent

teopl

Quote from: Prodatron on 12:02, 22 August 22I did now reply to the requests, I hope I didn't forget someone?
Please also include me if possible, I sent you email!

Emu

Has anyone seen this? Perhaps they will also be able to design a CPC card?

https://github.com/cristianoag/trh9000

megatronuk

Quote from: Emu on 19:51, 25 August 22Has anyone seen this? Perhaps they will also be able to design a CPC card?

https://github.com/cristianoag/trh9000

Yes, discussion thread here:

https://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/hardware/trh9000-the-yamaha-v9990-based-open-source-video-card-for-the-msx

It's a good idea - even if you don't have ready access to ICs you could build the rest of the cart yourself.

Luis_CPC

I got not reply in my emails, please check out LMPAZOS77@gmail.com

Thanks

megatronuk

Quote from: zhulien on 06:41, 18 August 22Hi Everyone, please pm me also when you get the refund payments in here, I will note it and track any that Tecnobytes has not made.  It is a sad case that they cannot come through with the card, but if they do refund us all back in full, that is reasonable in my view.

Also, if you are having difficulty finding your payment in your PAYPAL, likely it went to  Ricardo Oazem

Several weeks on and I still haven't had any emails from them, nor any acknowledgement of the email I sent quoting the refund option they offered to you, nor any notification of any refund to my PayPal account.

Has anyone had any comms, regarding either the refund options, a confirmation that they will be getting a refund, or an actual refund?

HigashiJun

Quote from: megatronuk on 21:58, 03 September 22
Quote from: zhulien on 06:41, 18 August 22Hi Everyone, please pm me also when you get the refund payments in here, I will note it and track any that Tecnobytes has not made.  It is a sad case that they cannot come through with the card, but if they do refund us all back in full, that is reasonable in my view.

Also, if you are having difficulty finding your payment in your PAYPAL, likely it went to  Ricardo Oazem

Several weeks on and I still haven't had any emails from them, nor any acknowledgement of the email I sent quoting the refund option they offered to you, nor any notification of any refund to my PayPal account.

Has anyone had any comms, regarding either the refund options, a confirmation that they will be getting a refund, or an actual refund?

Nothing here too...
HigashiJun

zhulien

I have nothing too yet, obviously their definition of 'immediately' differs to most people.

zhulien

I got a vague email from them and have requested clarification. Their communication is just not good enough.

Quote-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/9/22 4:33 am (GMT+10:00)
To: Tecnobytes Classic Computers <tecnobytesbrasil@>
Subject: Re: Invoice from Ricardo Oazem (0206)
Hi, does that mean you have done it and its not yet here or you haven't done it?
-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/9/22 10:40 am (GMT+10:00)
To: julian <julian@>
Hi Julian
We apologize for the delay, we are dependent on paypal to return the 50% as agreed.
Be Safe
Best Regards
Team Tecnobytes 

Em seg., 5 de set. de 2022 às 13:43, julian  escreveu:
QuoteHi Tecnobytes
Everyone who paid for these cards in the cpc forums although disappointed the card is cancelled is now worried about their refund. 50% immediately? Please look up what immediately means.
Regards
Julian

HigashiJun

Quote from: zhulien on 19:42, 10 September 22I got a vague email from them and have requested clarification. Their communication is just not good enough.

Quote-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/9/22 4:33 am (GMT+10:00)
To: Tecnobytes Classic Computers <tecnobytesbrasil@>
Hi, does that mean you have done it and its not yet here or you haven't done it?
-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/9/22 10:40 am (GMT+10:00)
To: julian <julian@>
Hi Julian
We apologize for the delay, we are dependent on paypal to return the 50% as agreed.
Be Safe
Best Regards
Team Tecnobytes

Em seg., 5 de set. de 2022 às 13:43, julian  escreveu:
QuoteHi Tecnobytes
Everyone who paid for these cards in the cpc forums although disappointed the card is cancelled is now worried about their refund. 50% immediately? Please look up what immediately means.
Regards
Julian

It seems like they are trying to save time before refunding (provided they really want to refund us)...

HigashiJun

HigashiJun

My message doesn't seem to appear when I quote Zhulien's one, so here it is:

It seems like they are trying to save time before refunding (provided they really want to refund us)...
HigashiJun

megatronuk

Quote from: HigashiJun on 22:36, 10 September 22My message doesn't seem to appear when I quote Zhulien's one, so here it is:

Still nothing at all from them. It's really not good enough - it takes less than 10 minutes to write an email and bcc anyone who was in the order list; the refund may take longer, but if you can't even manage to email people who have paid you money, then you really shouldn't be doing business.

Neurox66

Hi Zhulian,
you're lucky, at least you got an answer  :D :D ;) ;)
I wrote three times to Technobytes to get my money back but they never replied.
:( :( :(
CPC 464+ with C4CPC and Gotek HxC USB Drive - 
CPC 6128+ with Nova, FlashGordon,AmsDap, SymbiFace III -
CPC 6128 with M4 ... and other Amstrad computers

zhulien

@Neurox66 I have had to email them multiple times to get an answer.  Rogerio is also in my Facebook but he doesn't reply 80% of the time... I messaged him again in there.

JayBlood

Jay

Neurox66

Hi Zhulian,
you're right, you had to persevere a little. 
I received an email from Technobytes a few minutes ago  :D :D :D 
They were very kind.

HigashiJun

Quote from: Neurox66 on 18:16, 13 September 22Hi Zhulian,
you're right, you had to persevere a little.
I received an email from Technobytes a few minutes ago  :D :D :D
They were very kind.

It's good to be nice, but they should be more professional IMHO.

So, any good news ?

HigashiJun

valfac

Here no news or reply from the refund's emal :(

megatronuk

Nothing from them here, either.

I have now sent my third email to them. I don't expect to get any reply to that one, to be honest - in all my dealings with them I have not had one confirmation of a message I have sent, not even a 'we got your invoice payment'.

Shocking comms and customer interaction.

It is looking like that money is simply gone and we are not going to get it back.

JayBlood

I received total refund today, on my Paypal account. Done for me. ;)
I'm glad is the same issue for everybody who participate on this batch. :)
Jay

ajcasado

Quote from: JayBlood on 23:13, 15 September 22I received total refund today, on my Paypal account. Done for me. ;)
I'm glad is the same issue for everybody who participate on this batch. :)
I also received the full refund today.
CPC 664

Empiezas a envejecer cuando dejas de aprender.
You start to get old when you stop learning.

HigashiJun

Refund in full received here too.

:)
HigashiJun

Neurox66

I've received full refund yesterday  :D

megatronuk

I also just received a full refund. 

What a shame it had to come to a barrage of complaint emails to get any movement on this.