News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Look what I've found on Greek FB Marketplace

Started by dionisisg, 11:33, 25 September 22

Previous topic - Next topic

dionisisg

Gryzor

Interesting, though the "haven't plugged it in yet" probably means "plugged it in and did not work"... 

dionisisg

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:39, 25 September 22Interesting, though the "haven't plugged it in yet" probably means "plugged it in and did not work"...
I'm more concerned about the switch on the monitor, looks very ghetto style to me.

villain

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:39, 25 September 22Interesting, though the "haven't plugged it in yet" probably means "plugged it in and did not work"...
This ,,language" seems to be international... 😂

dionisisg

Quote from: villain on 15:40, 25 September 22
This ,,language" seems to be international... 😂
Agreed, thats why I'm very cautious for the 6128 as well, multiple ads here in Greece but all of them untested, something smells fishy around here...

Gryzor

Quote from: dionisisg on 13:36, 25 September 22
I'm more concerned about the switch on the monitor, looks very ghetto style to me.
Someone was too lazy leaning to the back to turn it on? 😂

dionisisg

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:12, 25 September 22
Quote from: dionisisg on 13:36, 25 September 22
Someone was too lazy leaning to the back to turn it on? 😂
Or not to lazy to power it on but sneaky enough to claim he didn't, classifieds work in mysterious ways.

Gryzor

No, I was talking about the front switch mod 🙂