News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Wiki registration disabled

Started by Gryzor, 06:51, 20 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Hello mate,

Glad to see you on board, please excuse the server niggles... we recently moved servers and there are still some issues to iron out.

However, which user name is 'blocked'? And what did it tell you - how is it blocked?

Thanks,
T

fatbob

I originally tried to register under the nick "fatbob_gb" , it said that it would send me an email to validate the registration - no emails were/have been recieved.

Once you disabled email verification I tried to register with fatbob_gb again but said that the name was not available. So I tried with fatbob & a different email address nad that eventually worked - I still needed an email to validate but hat arrived after a couple of hours.

By the way - am enjoying the site and now have a list of small projects that I am looking forward to starting with my 6128 and my soon to arrive 6128+.  :)

Bryce

Welcome Fatbob. Hardware or software projects?

Bryce.

fatbob

Hardware - first job will be making some DIY cartridges - possibly a megarom.

Nice work by the way :D

Bryce

Thanks, let me know if you need any further information about any of the hardware.

Bryce.

Gryzor

Ooh, more hardware guys. More than welcome! :)

Yeah, the problem was that the mail server was not working and the system had reserved the id/email in its pending queue until verified...