News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

[AMSTRAD CPC] Solomon's Key Longplay

Started by NewsBot, 16:01, 28 April 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Solomon's Key Longplay
28 April 2012, 7:12 am

I've already uploaded a video about this game but it was only an example, this longplay shows you all the levels, Enjoy ![/t][/t]
Time: 29:32More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Axelino
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Considering I never got past the first few screens, it's amazing this is one of my favorite CPC games!

Johnny Olsen

Axelino

Yeah, I forgot the secret level  :P
I found it after I made this video, i thought there was only in the arcade version, shame on me !

EgoTrip

This is a cool game. Theres a version of it on the 3DS, which while its not identical is similar in most respects.

There was another version of this done in Mode 1 and was pink or something IIRC?

Axelino

Quote from: EgoTrip on 12:09, 01 May 12
This is a cool game. Theres a version of it on the 3DS, which while its not identical is similar in most respects.

There was another version of this done in Mode 1 and was pink or something IIRC?

Yes, it's called Solomon's key 3 , you  can find here : http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=47

Axelino

For those who want to know how to access at the secret level  :D

[AMSTRAD CPC] Solomon's Key Secret level

ssg

No end game screen? What a disappointment. I had made it to level 11 (or 12) when I was a kid.

Gryzor

11? Wow. This game was devilish, I couldn't have cared less about an ending screen myself :D