News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Retro Danuart - Rescate Atlantida [Dinamic]

Started by Retrodanuart, 00:52, 02 June 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Retrodanuart

Rescate Atlantida (Rescue From Atlantis in UK), is a video-adventure developed and published by Dinamic in 1989.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRdhhup0go

||C|-|E||

This is one of the games for the CPC I like the most  :) I finished it countless times and it is quite amazing: three huge levels with lots of map to explore, different ways to solve the adventure, a great plot... besides, it looks and plays extremely well. The music is amazing too, although a bit too short. Moreover, it has quite a lot of special effects in the intro, a great ending and, in the tape versions, you can even play a little game while the main one is loading. Too bad that the adventure never continued in "Atlantida 2"  :'(

Retrodanuart

Yes, another great game from Creepsoft, the creators of another great game --> A.M.C

Even the game gives you the choice of using different items to solve the same situations...One thing I couldn't do is to use the rubber hose for transfering the fuel to my vehicle...Maybe I did it in the incorrect place...

||C|-|E||

AMC is extremely especial as well. I played it like crazy when I was a kid and finished it countless times...  :D

Regarding Rescate Atlantida, the only thing I found confusing was to identify some of the objects looking at the icons. For example, the rubber does not seem to be a rubber at all  :) . On the other hand, the "puzzle" to open the secret door in the ship is quite crazy as well, with the cannon ball and everything  :laugh:

XeNoMoRPH

One of my favorite games .. It is technically something big ... Everything is absolutely brilliant  ;D
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

||C|-|E||

I still remember my whole story with the game. A cousin of mine bought it for his MSX back in the 89. The MSX was a very strange computer in my town so we browsed together the few options available in the shop and we chose the game based on the cover and because it was from Dinamic. A few weeks later, in the middle of the summer, we were both at the beach with our parents and I asked him how was the game. He told me that it was really brilliant and the loved it, so I decided to give it a go and pick it for my Amstrad. What a great decision!  :D

My cousin was extremely good at gaming, by the way. He managed to finish it without cheats but it was not very surprising, considering that we also managed to beat Abu Simbel Profanation in front of me without losing any live...  :-\ Together we managed to finish Silkworm in my CPC and the feeling was quite awesome  :D