News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ChinnyVision: Outrun

Started by chinnyhill10, 11:46, 05 June 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoe Robinson

JFC guys. We don't need gamergate hysteria in here, please don't taint the hobby with their rabid conspiracy nut nonsense.

This game came out 28 years ago, it's way too late to be getting angry about it now.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: seanb on 18:41, 10 November 15
If you keep misinterpreting my comments its pointless to continue but I will say when you quote someone that means that's the person you're responding to and when you reference a comment that person made only confirms that.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying and therefore this is pointless so I'll ask that you don't reference my comments in this thread alone anymore incase others don't understand because they're going of your interpretation.

I can't keep explaining them only for you to continue with your interpretation :picard2: unless you are twisting them deliberately which I really don't want to believe.

What's to explain? You're upset about a nearly 30 year old review being misleading! That's by your own admission, I'm not twisting anything. I don't think it's me who needs to stop responding.

Also, I'm fully aware how quoting posts work.

Quote from: Zoe Robinson on 21:14, 10 November 15

This game came out 28 years ago, it's way too late to be getting angry about it now.

This! She gets it!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

seanb

Well she doesn't and you have to accept that people have their own opinions and blowing them up to be something they aren't because you disagree is misleading.
I take it when someone else in here has an opinion on something that happened 30 years ago you'll be as equally charming seeing as how we are talking about 30 year old machine people are going to have opinions that differ to yours.

If we aren't going to discuss what happened back then we might as well shut this forum down.

But that's just my opinion.

Gamergate  :picard:

(Love the new facepalm emoticon)
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: seanb on 12:11, 11 November 15
Well she doesn't and you have to accept that people have their own opinions and blowing them up to be something they aren't because you disagree is misleading.
I take it when someone else in here has an opinion on something that happened 30 years ago you'll be as equally charming seeing as how we are talking about 30 year old machine people are going to have opinions that differ to yours.

If we aren't going to discuss what happened back then we might as well shut this forum down.

But that's just my opinion.

Gamergate  :picard:

(Love the new facepalm emoticon)

Yes Sean,
You're right... everyone else is wrong.  :picard2:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

chinnyhill10

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 12:21, 11 November 15
Yes Sean,
You're right... everyone else is wrong.  :picard2:

Bloody hell, you still at it?
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: chinnyhill10 on 12:24, 11 November 15

Bloody hell, you still at it?

Me? It took two the last time I checked, but I'm done. He can have the last word on a silver platter.  :laugh:

arnoldemu

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 18:27, 10 November 15
3) Santa and the easter bunny are parents essentially feeding their kids bullshit to sell an illusion, A reviewer over-inflating a game and stretching the truth, to me are one in the same. And reviewing is subjective anyway. One's poison is anothers pleasure.
what...    :o

Christmas ruined.

:laugh:
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: arnoldemu on 14:47, 11 November 15
what...    :o

Christmas ruined.

:laugh:

Aw Kev... never changed, never will.  :)