News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ChinnyVision - Ping Pong

Started by chinnyhill10, 12:54, 11 December 15

Previous topic - Next topic

chinnyhill10

Another Konami game converted by Imagine (Ocean). Here's a look at the CPC, C64 and Speccy versions.

--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

Shaun M. Neary

YES! I loved this, I won't lie.

The arcade version was quite basic too, so the CPC version converted it quite well, I thought. Plus it loaded from tape in about 2 minutes too which was also a nice bonus.  :D
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Loved this game, had it on a sports sim compilation (game, set and match) perhaps. Brilliant fun.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 13:37, 11 December 15
Loved this game, had it on a sports sim compilation (game, set and match) perhaps. Brilliant fun.

Konami Arcade collection for me. My cousins had Konami Coin-Op Hits which I'd played for a total of a day, it would be a year before I would get my hands on the Arcade Collection compilation afterwards.

Cracking collection of games on it too. Hypersports, Mikie, Nemesis, Shao-Lins Road, Jackal, Yie Ar Kung Fu 1 & 2, Jail Break, Green Beret and Ping Pong.  :)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Gryzor

A pirate collection for me :D Along with Fruity Frank and a few others. Among the best tapes I've ever owned...

MacDeath

PingPong was almost MSX perdfect... or arcade perfect... well it was perfect anyway on CPC.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:04, 13 December 15
A pirate collection for me :D Along with Fruity Frank and a few others. Among the best tapes I've ever owned...

My tape was so faulty that I had to actually make a copy of the one with Hypersports, Mikie, Nemesis etc in order to play them.
Even then, there was just something unsettling about pirating something you paid for. xD