News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ChinnyVision - The Living Daylights

Started by chinnyhill10, 07:59, 15 July 17

Previous topic - Next topic

chinnyhill10

As featured on the cover of ACU, a big movie tie in that arrived 3 months late and is absolutely terrible. I keep hearing story after story of people who never even got off Level 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFdi33TVN4

It's just the same thing over and over again for each level. So many missed opportunities to produce interesting levels from sequences in the movie.

[attach=2]
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

CraigsBar

Sorry ChinnyVision but this is not your greatest video. The interview thing does not work in my opinion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Seconded, especially when half the time the other guy is either saying "yeah" or "mmmhmmm", it sometimes sounds like he's grunting.

I get that sometimes it's ok to mix it up and try something different now and again, but this one just dragged.
Credit for trying though.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

chinnyhill10

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 02:31, 16 July 17
Seconded, especially when half the time the other guy is either saying "yeah" or "mmmhmmm", it sometimes sounds like he's grunting.

I get that sometimes it's ok to mix it up and try something different now and again, but this one just dragged.
Credit for trying though.

Gotta try stuff. Feedback has been mixed but the actual viewing figures have been very good (900 views in 48 hours). I'm not going to sit on my hands and churn out the same thing every week though. But I'm not sure if I'd tackle it with pre-recorded footage again. Takes the spontaneity out of of it.

If we ever get around to it, I might do Evening Star or Southern Belle with MrPSB as he knows trains and I don't. But our plan for that was to do it live. Like Future Was 8 Bit And I did the Vectrex.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube

Puresox

Will be interested to see the Southern Belle/Train sim vid, hope that goes through , I wouldn't chuck things out immediately. Just refine it . It should have time to take , even if it is just occasions