Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Hunchback - Longplay & Review

Started by NewsBot, 20:00, 03 April 16

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[/url]
3 April 2016, 9:15 pm

[AMSTRAD CPC] Hunchback - Longplay & Review

Source: Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Puresox

Although this game is adequate, I find it criminal that  they do not have increasing difficulty as each loop is completed. This is something that many American games had as standard from that era and earlier, they would have variety of difficulty settings  which gave the game longevity. Not the case in many British offerings/European.

Shaun M. Neary

For it's time, I really enjoyed this. But I couldn't play it often because if I recall correctly, this was a joystick only game, and I went through so many joysticks until I got my hands on a Cruiser, so I was limited to keys only.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

MacDeath

Amsoft trying a ManicMiner/JetSetWilly clone in Mode0 and coded in Basic.

Gryzor

Manic Miner? For a sec there I thought I didn't know what we're talking about :D

arnoldorroland

Enjoyed watching this, and the companion video on the arcade game. I always have fond memories of Hunchback, as it was one of the first games I remember playing on my uncle's Spectrum. There's also a text adventure sequel as well, oddly.