News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Cholo's Vids - Monty On The Run - Amstrad CPC (1/2)

Started by NewsBot, 00:01, 12 August 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Monty On The Run - Amstrad CPC (1/2)
11 August 2010, 9:08 pm

Got this back in the day on a Amtix collection of games and it was pure nightmare. I got totally stuck on screen 2, lol. Just kept trying to jump over the teapot to get on the clowd. When i did get past screen 2 i didnt pick up the icescreams (or are they cakes?) and you must pick em all up to get further. The main obstacle was that i didnt know what 5 items to pick at the main screen either. So i was doomed one way or the other. Someone was nice to finally post the right 5 items (no. 2, 4, 12, 13 & 16) and a nice poke for lives. As you may have noticed i cheated a bit in this video and gave myself 15 lives because usually the normal 5 lives are WAY to few. A bit surpriced that i only managed to die twice, because when i was praticing i used at least a good 10+ lives. Those stompers are totally random usually and the car stage usually also takes way more lives. Also down below in "das boot" there is a stomper+dark hand that alway seem to kill me multiple times. Anyways, its good that you dont need to pick up the coins, especially as one of them is impossible to get (100+ attempts so it must be a dud/programming error). Anyway, a nice colourfull game with the classic tune. Hint about lasers: first laser you can pass when its green, second one ("help") can be passed when its light blue and the third one in the ship is off when its white. By Gremlin 1986
Time: 10:02More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by CholoCPC

This vid has been pulled from Cholo's YouTube channel
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.