News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Cholo's Vids - Puzznic - Amstrad CPC

Started by NewsBot, 22:00, 28 June 14

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Puzznic - Amstrad CPC
28 June 2014, 5:35 pm

Time to overclock the little grays in your brain. Oh it looks so simple dosnt it but even on the first puzzle its quite easy to mess up royally and all it takes is that single little step in...[/t]
Time: 13:28More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by CholoCPC

This vid has been pulled from Cholo's YouTube channel
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Antialias courtesy of YT @240p. Bummer...

Shaun M. Neary

Loved this game in the arcades. The CPC made a right hash job of it though. There used to be some terrible lag at times when you needed to move your block...

That said, I feel like another game of it now.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Puresox

^^ Really? I always found it was a pretty sharp game, mind you if you were a fan of the Arcade version  you would probably notice these things more .

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Puresox on 17:09, 24 September 14
^^ Really? I always found it was a pretty sharp game, mind you if you were a fan of the Arcade version  you would probably notice these things more .

Yeah, especially in later levels (section 3), where you need to get the timing bang on, the lagging really let you down.
Such an awesome concept at the time of release though!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?