News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

GameHammer - N.O.M.A.D.

Started by Zoe Robinson, 11:43, 02 December 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoe Robinson

I played this to death back in the day, having picked up an Amsoft-labelled copy as part of a package from Dixons when I bought a replacement CPC464 (the original one had a sister-related orange juice accident).

AMSDOS

Quote from: Zoe Robinson on 11:43, 02 December 15
I played this to death back in the day, having picked up an Amsoft-labelled copy as part of a package from Dixons when I bought a replacement CPC464 (the original one had a sister-related orange juice accident).

I've played this a lot as well, never been able to complete it, even with the Map.

Still Love it though for it's stubborn controls and trashy sound.  :D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Zoe Robinson

Quote from: AMSDOS on 11:51, 02 December 15
I've played this a lot as well, never been able to complete it, even with the Map.

There's a MAP?!!  :o

AMSDOS

Quote from: Zoe Robinson on 13:59, 02 December 15

There's a MAP?!!  :o

Yeah - right here!

I haven't managed to get past that 3rd section with the 3 alternative paths, which is kinda frustrating.  :D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Shaun M. Neary

Oh wow. I wasted so many hours on this game just wandering around. I don't think I even tried hard, I just went around dropkicking everyone!  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Zoe Robinson

I could hardly get anywhere in it as a kid, because I hated the keyboard controls and always tried to use a joystick.

Never use a joystick on N.O.M.A.D., it is infuriating.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Zoe Robinson on 16:07, 03 December 15
I could hardly get anywhere in it as a kid, because I hated the keyboard controls and always tried to use a joystick.

Never use a joystick on N.O.M.A.D., it is infuriating.
;)
By the time I had gotten my hands on a copy, it was about 1993 and I was able to use a Sega Mastersystem joypad with it.
It was a lot easier!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?