News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Jgonza's Vids - Combat School - Amstrad CPC Longplay

Started by NewsBot, 08:50, 28 February 16

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[/url]
21 February 2016, 6:37 pm

Combat School - Amstrad CPC Longplay

Source: jgonza
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

If it weren't for the demo on the Gryzor disk I don't think I'd have ever played any part of it, and unfortunately I don't know if nowadays I'm capable of button bashing...

Shaun M. Neary

Now that I remember, this was another tape game I had that used to crash out on me when I got to the fight with instructor. Anytime I got a shot in, the game would just freeze up. I'm wondering if I just had a bad CPC all this time?

The game wasn't all button mashing, half of it was target practice, which I used to absolutely suck at, especially when they started adding in the targets you're not to shoot.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

remax

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:41, 29 February 16
If it weren't for the demo on the Gryzor disk I don't think I'd have ever played any part of it, and unfortunately I don't know if nowadays I'm capable of button bashing...

For a long time, i though that the real name of the game was "Combat School Demo" ("Demo" being part of the name)... the joy of being a not english spoking young  ;)
Brain Radioactivity