News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

latest cpc youtube video loading screens part 2

Started by cpc4eva, 22:48, 02 January 15

Previous topic - Next topic

cpc4eva

this was a painful exercise but ive got just about every game starting with 'A' loading screen on youtube vid.

must be an easier way to get screens than going to the cpc games cd and loading every game and grabbing the screens....?

is there a file with every amstrad cpc game loading screen anywhere ?

if not, is anybody able to capture screens with me so i can do the rest of the games in the alphabet as it took far too long just ask John Gage he knows i nodded off asleep during the making of this vid and then movie maker crashed and i had to start all over again :(

anyway heres the link to watch it

also while i was going through loading up all the games i came across a screen ihave never seen b4 and looked rather cool i think it popped up because it was looking for 2nd disk or side b to be inserted ?

Amstrad CPC Loading Sreens for games starting with 'A' - YouTube

just looking at the picture it just might have been isis or some other terrorist group using cpc's back in the day  ;D

AMSDOS

Quote from: cpc4eva on 22:48, 02 January 15
this was a painful exercise but ive got just about every game starting with 'A' loading screen on youtube vid.

must be an easier way to get screens than going to the cpc games cd and loading every game and grabbing the screens....?

is there a file with every amstrad cpc game loading screen anywhere ?

if not, is anybody able to capture screens with me so i can do the rest of the games in the alphabet as it took far too long just ask John Gage he knows i nodded off asleep during the making of this vid and then movie maker crashed and i had to start all over again :(

anyway heres the link to watch it

also while i was going through loading up all the games i came across a screen ihave never seen b4 and looked rather cool i think it popped up because it was looking for 2nd disk or side b to be inserted ?

Amstrad CPC Loading Sreens for games starting with 'A' - YouTube

just looking at the picture it just might have been isis or some other terrorist group using cpc's back in the day  ;D

Hmmm, I was going to suggest CPC-Power, but you have to go through all this other stuff which may or may not have a Loading Screen. Some of the early AMSOFT stuff doesn't show the Loading Screen (not that they are very creative apart from the AMSOFT bit).
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Morri

Think I hit an error @ 5:03 , the alpha jet screen comes up and then stays there for the rest of the video while the music continues to play.
Keeping it Kiwi since 1977

cpc4eva

Quote from: Morri on 03:09, 03 January 15
Think I hit an error @ 5:03 , the alpha jet screen comes up and then stays there for the rest of the video while the music continues to play.

i get the same thing

damn probably have to delete and start again see what happens.........

cpc4eva

update:

i deleted the vid from youtube as it had that freeze up bug at 5m30 sec and have made another one.

here is the link to the updated / new vid so far it looks ok if any bugs what ever please let me know so pissed as i lost 30 views from the old one and a real pain to do it all over again.....

but here it is :)

Amstrad CPC Loading Screens for games starting with 'A' - YouTube