News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Metr's vids - Sardina Forever Amstrad cpc HD Comentado

Started by NewsBot, 14:00, 09 May 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Sardina Forever Amstrad cpc HD Comentado
9 May 2012, 4:07 am

Recorrido completo por Sardina Forever para Amstrad CPC Gensoft (2012) De la mano de Jgnavarro, nos llega este lanzamiento mundial producido en la Retromadrid 2012. Un remake de su propio juego Sabrina que aparecería en nuestro Amstrad en el 89. Tras un par de años de trabajo y bastante ilusión, nos presenta esta versión bastante mejorada. A diferencia del original, sólo tenemos un nivel propiamente dicho, pero que incluye todos los enemigos que había en el juego. El objetivo es lograr que la cantante llegue hasta el plató de televisión (como estaba en la segunda parte, ahora el objetivo es sin más darle una paliza a la jefa del nivel :D ) Debido a su fama, un ejército de señoras mayores, gente diversa del clero, algún atracador, y algun baboso y viejo verde, estarán esperandola a la llegada del aeropuerto. Es por eso que se nos ha aparecido la virgen, y la propia cantante aparece en tu casa (otra vez), para que la ayudemos a llegar. Como nos dicen en las instrucciones, a pesar de tener 24 años más, 15 kilos y tener bastante menos pelo. Aventuras asi sólo se dan una vez en la vida..
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Devilmarkus

Sad, that the outro-animation is missing ;)
(Where Sabrina dances)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

Well, not easy to read the end comment. Can somebody please translate to english?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Metr

"For my family

Specially my father and all the ones that are missing..

Also for all the retro-friends at Cpcmaniaco's house and for those of the retro-enconunters.."

TFM

Thanks' a log!!! :-D

Well, and I already thought that Sardina is moving into CPCManiacos home after the concert, because she loves retro-encounters ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

Ok, comparison time !!!

Sardina Forever Amstrad cpc HD Comentado

Sabrina - Amstrad CPC Videogame

So... while the Sardina release is still far from perfect, we can see there that :

==This is now in colours..
==This is also a great lots faster.
==some better gameplay as the action seems now able to move "up-down" a bit (Renegade like)

So still a huge progress... almost as huge as "Sardina"'s boobs... :P

As I told in other topics, it is now clearly easy to finish it even betterly (for the internationnal release then ?), would just need one day from a graphic guy (hey, pick me please) to re-colour properly the existing pixels (mostly the backgrounds, the score zone, perhaps the concert sequence too ?)... and managing the Disk (yeah, a proper "disk" release... for 664 and 6128 users...) could ease the multiload if necessary to put this end sequence..

would be good if the "official" Coder is involved of course, or give us permission and benediction (and technical tips, and the tiles-sheets and sprite-sheets).

MiguelSky

And Sabrina has her nonstraight eye again  ???

Gryzor

Wow. I can't decide what's more improbable - the quality of the original or its dirtiness???

The guy who did the original video did a great job, btw.