News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

My Top 11 Games on the CPC of 2018

Started by Novabug, 23:03, 27 February 19

Previous topic - Next topic

Novabug

Yup, there were some totally cracking games on the CPC last year, again with a big dose of CPCretrodev. After a few months of playing over the games, I have choosen my personal Top 11. As I do every year. In fact, I may start doing these video's postdated back to 2010 because they are great fun to make. Anyway, here is my best NEW games for the Amstrad of 2018.

https://youtu.be/cb_l0AJMZ2Y

Nich

Ooh, controversial stuff! How could you have only ranked Galactic Tomb 6th and The Dawn of Kernel 5th?  :o

Seriously, great video as usual. It's always nice to see other people's opinions of CPC games.

I've been thinking that my own review of The Dawn of Kernel was a bit too harsh and should have deserved 9 out of 10. ::)

Novabug

Quote from: Nich on 21:25, 28 February 19
Ooh, controversial stuff! How could you have only ranked Galactic Tomb 6th and The Dawn of Kernel 5th?  :o

Seriously, great video as usual. It's always nice to see other people's opinions of CPC games.

I've been thinking that my own review of The Dawn of Kernel was a bit too harsh and should have deserved 9 out of 10. ::)

They are both great games, but I judged it on my personal level of like for each game and the use of the amstrad strengths.