News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New CPC Games of 2015 - My Top 11

Started by Novabug, 17:28, 13 December 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Novabug

My top 11 picks for the Amstrad CPC games of 2015. After playing each one for a while, I ordered them to my preference. Do you agree with my choices? Feedback is very much welcome.

EgoTrip

Thanks for including my games, was surprised to see them.

Morri

Wow, 2nd place, behind only the amazing Megablasters sequel, @Novabug you are simply too kind.  :-[
I'm glad you had fun playing my game and a big thank you to all those who contributed to the scene this year. CPCretrodev etc... I know I had fun making and playing CPC games this year (And even watching others play on YT).

8) Bring on 2016!  8)
Keeping it Kiwi since 1977

Novabug

Quote from: Morri on 00:23, 14 December 15
Wow, 2nd place, behind only the amazing Megablasters sequel, @Novabug you are simply too kind.  :-[
I'm glad you had fun playing my game and a big thank you to all those who contributed to the scene this year. CPCretrodev

etc... I know I had fun making and playing CPC games this year (And even watching others play on YT).

8) Bring on 2016!  8) 

Love it. :) Your welcome, glad you enjoy my work as I enjoy yours. :) Hopefully see some more Morri games soon? :D

Novabug

Quote from: EgoTrip on 20:26, 13 December 15
Thanks for including my games, was surprised to see them.

You're welcome mate. I love how Oceana reminds me of Airwolf, with the benefit of it actually being fun. :)