Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD GX4000] Pang - Longplay (Part 1 : Levels 1-5)

Started by NewsBot, 07:01, 16 February 13

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD GX4000] Pang - Longplay (Part 1 : Levels 1-5)
6 August 2011, 4:31 am

Longplay/speedrun (or whatever you want to call it!) of the classic conversion of PANG on the Amstrad GX4000 console! Part 1 : Countries 1-5 Level 1 : Japan Level 2 : China Level 3 : Thailand Level 4 : Cambodia Level 5 : Australia *Note - the character disappears on the video when I pick up the invulnerability item - this is a video glitch not a game/emulator one as the character is flashing/blinking perfectly in game. Sorry if this is a bit confusing![/t][/t]
Time: 10:05More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Damn impressive port, if you asked me, a pity it's never mentioned.

fgbrain

Nobody has noticed that the background in the first level is 'corrupted'???
This happens in my own cartridge version as well as the CPR version played with C4CPC!!!

Half of the mountain is wrong!! The  badly painted clouds fill the rest of screen..

Snapshot follows:

_____

6128 (UK keyboard, Crtc type 0/2), 6128+ (UK keyboard), 3.5" and 5.25" drives, Reset switch and Digiblaster (selfmade), Inicron Romram box, Bryce Megaflash, SVideo & PS/2 mouse, , Magnum Lightgun, X-MEM, X4 Board, C4CPC, Multiface2 X4, RTC X4 and Gotek USB Floppy emulator.

CraigsBar

You may have a point. I wonder if the c64 or Amiga backdrop can be slotted in.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Singaja

Puresox

Monty on the Run is one of the best chip tunes ever, along with Thundercats close second, personally can't hear the likeness ?