Xyphoe's Vids - "Orion Prime" Walkthrough Part 4 ("Primary Pump Nightmare!")

Started by NewsBot, 09:00, 20 November 15

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[/url]
20 November 2015, 9:29 am

[AMSTRAD CPC] "Orion Prime" Walkthrough Part 4 ("Primary Pump Nightmare!")

Source: Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Targhan

I had no idea people would suffer so much when resolving the Primary Pump simulations! Sorry about this :). Maybe I should have added a difficulty settings...
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

TFM

Oh, it gave me nightmares too.  :-X
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

robcfg

Heh, to finish the simulations and the car crash minigame, I have to slow down speed on an emulator. Not that they are bad minigames, but simply too fast for me.

gerald

Quote from: robcfg on 12:07, 21 November 15
Heh, to finish the simulations and the car crash minigame, I have to slow down speed on an emulator. Not that they are bad minigames, but simply too fast for me.
Playing them on emulator add to the difficulty. Your keyboard (PS2/USB/RF) and OS add lag to the keyboard input.
I've only managed to get the simulation done on a real CPC.

Puresox

Watching the Xyphoe vid was really stressful ! They are some brutal challenges , great game

TFM

indeed. Awesome game! And especially on real CPCs.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Xyphoe

Quote from: Targhan on 18:42, 20 November 15
I had no idea people would suffer so much when resolving the Primary Pump simulations! Sorry about this :) . Maybe I should have added a difficulty settings...

Haha! To be fair you've got to give a challenge and there's only a few simulations to solve. Once you've got the hang of it, it's just being really quick with the reflexes and precise.

The only confusing thing at times is which disc do you have to match to the sample one, that perhaps should have been made cleared. That's my only criticism / feedback :)

Xyphoe

Quote from: Puresox on 19:18, 21 November 15
Watching the Xyphoe vid was really stressful ! They are some brutal challenges , great game

Heh I love how some people have commented that  this was stressful watching it! Top stuff!