Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] 007 JAMES BOND GAMES ROUND-UP COMPILATION & REVIEW!

Started by NewsBot, 01:01, 23 December 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] 007 JAMES BOND GAMES ROUND-UP COMPILATION & REVIEW!
22 December 2012, 11:37 pm

All the 007 James Bond games released for the Amstrad CPC home computer! Seeing as Skyfall is out and we're marking the 50th anniversary of the Bond movies since Dr No, and doing so well critically and at the box office - I thought it was time I took a retrospective look and review across all the Bond games released on the humble CPC 8-bit! Games are in order of release and are - A View To A Kill, The Living Daylights, Live And Let Die, Licence To Kill and The Spy Who Loved Me. I'm such a big Bond fan and nerd (sad really), so I couldn't resist doing this! Check back on my channel about 2 years and you'll see full longplays for each of these games. Enjoy! And have a great Xmas! ps - apologies for the delay in my videos, aside from helping my missus move house this one was the biggest hold up because I was making this in some fancy schmancy new video editing software and it was proving very troublesome. In the end I had to ditch it and resort back to the basic, crap but simple Windows Movie Maker - which meant starting all over again and having a much less professional looking video... but hell, I just want to get this out there, over and done with and something decent on my channel before Xmas seeing as my last proper video was Halloween time! I hope to have another vid up before New Years Eve for ya all! Merry Xmas!![/t]
Time: 40:43More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.