Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Super Cauldron - Longplay & Review (Part 2 - World 2)

Started by NewsBot, 11:00, 01 March 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Super Cauldron - Longplay & Review (Part 2 - World 2)
1 March 2012, 8:51 am

Part 2 of the SUPER CAULDRON longplay, walkthrough and review! This is an awesome game on the Amstrad CPC! Apologies it's taken me so long to get back round to the next part of this longplay, it was last October/Halloween the first part went up! Axelino just this week put up excellent longplays of the previous two Cauldron games which reminded me that this part is long overdue! I promise to get the next parts done soon! Part 1 here in case you missed it - www.youtube.com So we're on to World 2 which is called "The Plain" I believe, featuring wastelands, ancient ruins and caves, rivers and spectacular waterfalls! 4 spells to collect, a boss to defeat to get a key, then through the caves to the exit to the medieval village ... which will be part 3! Enjoy! (c) Titus 1993 cpc-power.com www.cpcwiki.eu en.wikipedia.org[/t][/t]
Time: 17:50More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

andycadley

Hehe, I only just got round to watching the first part the other day (inspired by the recent Cauldron 1&2 vids) and was going to ask if you ever got round to doing the other parts. Great vid and it's nice to see a bit more of this game as I have to admit I never got very far into it.

Xyphoe

Yes sorry about the delay!! It was only after seeing Axelinos vids I realised I'd totally forgotten about the next part! I was going to put it up in December but got sidetracked with the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade vid, and then the xmas special one. By then I'd forgotten and got into the RType, Indiana Jones, etc longplays doh!

I may look at World 3 of Super Cauldron tonight, but a longplay of Paperboy is probably next as the video is in the can just need to do a commentary :)