Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Emilio Sanchez Vicario Grand Slam (Amstrad Tennis Games : AZ BONUS!)

Started by NewsBot, 08:00, 11 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Emilio Sanchez Vicario Grand Slam (Amstrad Tennis Games : AZ BONUS!)
11 July 2011, 8:20 am

Emilio Sanchez Vicario Grand Slam for the Amstrad CPC Gameplay and review - unfortunately I missed this game out of my Tennis game AZ on the last video - thank you to DaRealA600 for pointing out this oversight! However it is a Spanish only game hence why I missed this :( It's actually a really good tennis game! Certainly one of the best on the Amstrad which makes missing it out the first that even more annoying!! cpc-power.com
Time: 11:55More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

redbox

Really nice use of colour dithering in this game to make it look like more than the usual 3 colours in Mode 1.

Gryzor

And just because you missed it first time round, Emilio gets 12 mins; this must be the highlight of the game's existence :D

Looks good, but rather repetitive, and movements are too jerky?

Xyphoe

Quote from: Gryzor on 15:59, 11 July 11
And just because you missed it first time round, Emilio gets 12 mins; this must be the highlight of the game's existence :D

Looks good, but rather repetitive, and movements are too jerky?

LOL! Yes I know, I thought that when doing and was going to cut off after a couple of mins but I ended up quite enjoying it so went 'f**k it'! I don't think there would ever be a video existing for this one so lucky for Emilio then I guess!!

Yes perhaps on the video it appears jerky, but playing it is a different matter as you're not really in control of your players movements - you're more focussed on where the target is going and the shot you're going to use. It gets away with it basically.

sigh

Interesting tennis game. Was this 128K only because of the digitized speech?

(Weren't you going to also show the 4 player mode on Zeppelins "International Tennis" as well?)