Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Gryzor - Speedrun (5min 27secs)

Started by NewsBot, 22:00, 10 May 14

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Gryzor - Speedrun (5min 27secs)
10 May 2014, 10:28 pm

Just the speed run for "Gryzor" on the Amstrad CPC - completed in 5min 27secs (from when I take control of the player until control is taken away when the game is completed). (No commentary...[/t]
Time: 07:30More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

cpc4eva

FAN BLOODY TASTIC !!!!!!!!!

;D

never get tired of that wonderful Gryzor tune.

any other speed runs up your sleeve ?

Gryzor

FUCK man!!! Took me almost twenty years, you did it in 5 and a half minutes?

Btw, just noticed that the end screen says that the original soundtrack is available on so-and-so records... anyone knows of that?

Also, pity you didn't record it at a higher resolution!

MacDeath

I used to finish the game, the "laser" is a gamebreaker, really...

hard mode : no lazer.

TFM

I played it lots of weeks back the day, but never ever finished it.  :(
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Axelay

Quote from: MacDeath on 00:11, 18 May 14
I used to finish the game, the "laser" is a gamebreaker, really...

hard mode : no lazer.

Interesting, I would have said "hard mode" was using laser all the way through.   :)   Much preferred rapid myself.  Or even spread.  Laser is powerful, but it's a single slow moving shot.  There's some sections of the game that using laser can leave you vulnerable where I think it is almost trivial when using rapid.

Gryzor

I used to prefer rapid fire myself; but looking at the video it seems that with a few well-placed shots you can wreck the game in no time...

MacDeath

The trick with Lazer was to shot at the right place and then it was almost one shot one kill (sometimes even more than on kills).

Axelay

Hey, that's what I said!  ;)  Laser has a trick, you have to practice placing your shots well.  Rapid you hold down fire and finish the game...

Shaun M. Neary

Never finished this either. Used to always get stuck before getting to the final level. :(
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?