Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] James Bond 007 : The Living Daylights - Review & Longplay

Started by NewsBot, 08:06, 25 August 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] James Bond 007 : The Living Daylights - Review & Longplay
25 August 2010, 7:55 am

[AMSTRAD CPC] James Bond 007 : The Living Daylights - Review & Longplay

Review and longplay to completion of my favourite Bond movie and official game on the Amstrad! If you don't quite make out what I was saying before the game starts, originally I was going to do a video with the first half being me playing to the end with cheats on (infinity energy) because of the hideous broken gameplay and rediculous unfair difficulty, and then in the other half start the game again without cheats just to show what actually happens and how far you can get .... ironically and unbelievably, on the latter video for the first time EVER by some fluke or miracle I actually ended up completing the game!! You should have heard the mic audio recording, the sheer WTF and elation from me! Sadly, the game audio was horribly out of sync and the voice audio corrupted. *sigh* So I spent another night, knowing I can do it, trying again and again till I eventually completed it once more and here we are ..... cpc-power.com (c) Domark 1987
Time: 08:42More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

WoW! Ending that game is really  8)  Amazing that you did it! Big greetingX!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Xyphoe

Quote from: TFM/FS on 03:53, 26 August 10
WoW! Ending that game is really  8)  Amazing that you did it! Big greetingX!

Thanks!!!
Yea I know - waste of time huh maybe?  ::)
Oh well I did (at last!!)