News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Videos removed from YT

Started by Gryzor, 11:38, 15 December 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

While clearing the threads and moving them here I noticed some of the vids by Metr and Xyphoe are not available on YT anymore... I wonder why that is. In any case, those threads have been removed.

Ygdrazil

A shame really ..  >:(

I love those videos!

/Ygdrazil

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:38, 15 December 11
While clearing the threads and moving them here I noticed some of the vids by Metr and Xyphoe are not available on YT anymore... I wonder why that is. In any case, those threads have been removed.

Metr

Hm, if I removed any of them it was to change the videos for the HD versions. I still have 6-7 to reupload and I think l will have to replay a couple because I cant find them! Inconveniences of recording a lot of them in different work computers with the risk of being formatted without previous notice :/
At least I have them now recopiled in both my computer and in 1Tb external hdd :)

Gryzor

Ah cool, we'll get them as they come then :)

Gryzor

Quote from: Xyphoe on 10:44, 17 December 11
I haven't removed any dude?
Weird... when editing the post and recategorizing them I ran into a few that said "video removed". Don't remember which ones... :(

Metr

BTW, and sorry for the offtopic but this is so appropiate :D

Gryzor

Quote from: Metr on 11:17, 17 December 11
BTW, and sorry for the offtopic but this is so appropiate :D

Ah yes, saw it the other day (on the same site as you probably) and found it really funny :D