Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Psycho Pigs UXB - Review & Longplay

Started by NewsBot, 22:35, 24 November 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Psycho Pigs UXB - Review & Longplay
16 November 2010, 1:03 pm

Psycho Pigs UXB - aka "Butasan" the original Jaleco (Japanese only) coin op gets converted to the Amstrad! And great fun it is too - one of my 'guilty pleasures'! Not to everyone's tastes, but I find it all jolly good harmless fun :) cpc-power.com en.wikipedia.org www.arcade-museum.com

Views: 69

2 ratings
Time: 12:36More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Metr

It has been waiting 22 years for your great review !
Nothing compared  !  ;)

Xyphoe

Quote from: Metr on 19:46, 25 November 10
It has been waiting 22 years for your great review !
Nothing compared  !  ;)

Hey dude!

Cooool - you've made it over to the CPC Wiki  ;D

Hopefully Gryzor will add your YouTube vids into the news feed here too soon  :)

trocoloco

Well, I don´t know if this wasn´t everyone taste, but sure was mine. Funny enjoyable game , 2 players, and moreover it didn't take too long to load  :) . Good one Xyphoe

Gryzor

@Xyphoe: every now and then the script gets disabled - I think it's got to do with timeouts. So I have to re-enable it manually when I notice that a newsfeed is not present any more...

@Metr: I didn't know about your channel, but as per Xyphoe's suggestion I've added your feed to the news... :)

Xyphoe

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:05, 28 November 10
@Xyphoe: every now and then the script gets disabled - I think it's got to do with timeouts. So I have to re-enable it manually when I notice that a newsfeed is not present any more...

@Metr: I didn't know about your channel, but as per Xyphoe's suggestion I've added your feed to the news... :)

Nice one mate! Metr is now famous, every topic (bar this one now) is his videos on page 1 :D

Welcome to the forums mate! Join in the discussions in the Games section of the forum too :)

Gryzor

That was an one-off, I pulled his last uploads all togethr...